Forums Kongregate

Am i the only Australian on Kong.

9 posts

Flag Post

Um hello everyone. i am curios to see how many Aussies go on Kong often. Because everyone i speak to on here is like American as always and its like im the only Aussie on kong. So other Aussies if u see this just comment and add me. Thx.

Flag Post

Not at all, I know at least two or three regulars in channel Babylon are Aussies. Just pop in there and say hey! =)

Flag Post

No, there are tons of Australians on Kongregate.

I am Australian.

Here is a list of a few:

PeaceFrog
BillRuss
VexxGenesis
MelbourneBoy
Lysken
Sabriath
ivankuli
Sellyme
xRawr
Sasms
y0ttabyte
Bench
arkenarken
GottaAskTheMan
QWERTY511
REALinsanemonkey
RiddleOfRevenge

ANYWAY, that’s enough.

You’re not the only one.

Flag Post

Judging by this thread, apparently all Aussies have selfies as their avatar picture. Maybe use that as a guide.

Flag Post

Eugenics hear my cry.

Next we’ll start having Brazilians and Turks. :V

Flag Post
Originally posted by JamesBont:

Judging by this thread, apparently all Aussies have selfies as their avatar picture. Maybe use that as a guide.

Right, so five out of seventeen is “all Aussies”.

Although maybe we are just proud to be who we are.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johanna_T:

Right, so five out of seventeen is “all Aussies”.

Although maybe we are just proud to be who we are.

Counting yourself, the list would stretch to an extension of 18 in total, meaning a slightly greater disparity

Flag Post

simeng, JamesBont said “judging by this thread” so he was referring to Johanna’s list, seemingly. I haven’t looked myself, to confirm, but that’s where she got the 5/17 statistic.

Flag Post

I am an Australian, does that mean I am a tiger? Rawr.