Forums Kongregate

[Tournament] The Road Not Taken (Round 3) (locked)

151 posts

Flag Post

My apologies again for the wait. To keep you waiting no more, let me cut right to the chase:

The Running group will be playing Nuclear Outrun for the best score in Overtime mode, which can be accessed by completing the regular game mode.

The Retro group will be playing House of Dead Ninjas

For House of Dead Ninjas, the screenshot may just have chat, so long as your username and the yellow or green plug are present in the shot. The usual rules apply for Nuclear Outrun.

As always, the spreadsheet is located here, totally ready to go for the next round.
This round will end at 12:00 Noon EST (GMT -5) on November 20th, 2012.

Flag Post

Dislike.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Isn’t Nuclear Outrun luck based and very likely to have ties/clustered scores?

EDIT: Forget the second half of this post, and maybe the first too. I misunderstood the post and don’t remember the game very well.

Flag Post

Thanks to our sponsors.

Flag Post

For starters. Couldn’t be bothered to crop.

Flag Post

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/1282/e3947f6e6e0e4be8ad30653.png

EDIT

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

Isn’t Nuclear Outrun luck based and very likely to have ties/clustered scores?

EDIT: Forget the second half of this post, and maybe the first too. I misunderstood the post and don’t remember the game very well.

If we ignore the second half of the post, then we are ignoring the part where it tells us to ignore the second half of the post, in which case, we aren’t really ignoring it since it told us to do it. AUGH! head explodes

Flag Post

Flag Post

FYI, Nuclear Outrun submits your best score.
[Updated]

Flag Post

Hard badge get.

Flag Post

I don’t really like Nuclear Outrun as a tournament game. Overtime score/distance is very luck-dependent.

Flag Post

TROPHYMASTER R NINJA MASTER!!!

Flag Post

lol whatpulse got caught in there. I’m such a nerd teehee. I’M NOT FORGETTING THIS ROUND ROOOOOAR. I want to get 200k.
Photobucket

Flag Post

Flag Post

For Nuclear Outrun, due to several oddities and the fact that it records your all-time best in the highscores, we will use the in-game score as the recorded score.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Stepping it up a bit
Photobucket

lol
Photobucket

Flag Post

I tend to always just miss milestone numbers, so I’m pretty happy to just sneak by one. :D

Flag Post

Update:

Flag Post

Luck helped =P

Flag Post

Flag Post

Overtime score/distance is very luck-dependent.

I must say I agree with this. I vote for a game change.

[Updated]

Flag Post

I like this game.