Forums Kongregate

[Tournament] The Road Not Taken (Round 3) page 2 (locked)

151 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by DustinDestroyer:

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Mmmmm…tasty.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

This game is hard. :(

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Nuclear Outrun? Well, if the host says so, but…if it was me, meh.

Also, you have to beat normal mode as well to get to Overtime [although it’s like practice, but still]

Flag Post

Advice please, I’m EXP Level 23 with 2 more until max [General Upgrades] and only getting 600k on 2nd try of Overtime. How do people get so many points?

EDIT: Both General Upgrades give double points/more points. Let’s see how I do now. Any tips please?

Flag Post

A pox on your house for choosing this game.

http://zalbee.intricus.net/pics/hodn-63k.png

Flag Post

Well, I expect I’ll get a better score a few days later several hours from deadline, when the weekends start.

Also, I know my score is couple thousand higher than the today’s best. Slow highscore API or something, I can take a screenshot of the updated highscore later but I expect a higher score, so shrugs

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Well, now I can remove my comment from the spreadsheet.

Flag Post

Update:

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Got this as soon as I learned that those little flying things are actually really helpful.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

aturtledoesbite has contacted me via Steam letting me know that he cannot access Kong because of the DNS issues. I think that it would be fair to have an extension for this round, since I’m sure that he isn’t the only one who is still having this problem.

Flag Post

Due to apparent issues with people and their kongregate connectivity, this round has been given a two-day extension. If the problem persists beyond that, other courses of action will be considered (including furthering the extension.)

Flag Post

Got a relic with 3 pixies :D