Forums Kongregate

Kongregate ERROR AUTHENTICATION, all the online games are inaccessible!

74 posts

Flag Post

Its a problem of Kongregate, it seems that they changed the “authentication token” of every online game so they are inaccessible now.

EDIT

Here the real problem:

Originally posted by trickyrodent:

Hey guys— We’re really, really sorry about all that. Our DNS provider dropped out on us. D:< Looks like “find new DNS provider right this second” is going to be the next order of business.

Originally posted by AlisonClaire:

FOR ALL PROBLEMS WITH MULTIPLAYER GAMES:

We have to wait until the game’s server caches clear. Right now they’re holding onto the broken DNS result, when they clear they will pick up the new, fixed version and the games will be fixed.

Unfortunately we cannot force clear the caches ourselves, so we just have to wait for some of these games. I’m really sorry for the inconvenience :(

Here a possible solution:

Originally posted by solprovider:
My instructions should fix everything until the Admins fix the DNS server. See:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7/topics/310287?page=1#posts-6557445

Flag Post

I confirm this
Tyrant and Legacy of a Thousands suns are inaccessible now

Flag Post

Something’s going down. I had a complete site outage for at least (it was off when I first tried) three hours this morning. Couldn’t access the site at all. That’s morning GMT+1, btw. Even now it’s not working right, I don’t see avvies in forums, or badge pictures, and this message menu is only partially displayed. Here’s hoping the ‘submit’ button actually works. Fingers crossed.

Flag Post

At least forum seems to work… I hope this problems will be solved soon

Flag Post

My instructions should fix everything until the Admins fix the DNS server. See:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7/topics/310287?page=1#posts-6557445

Flag Post

I didn’t understand that file thing, so i’ll wait. Nothing in Kong is working well =(

Flag Post

Trippy.

Flag Post

Thank you for the temporal fix solprovider!!

Flag Post

It only fix website look, games still doesn’t work.

Flag Post

Hey Kong.
Do you look at the forum?
Repair the fatal defect soon be watching.
I will not be able to game.

Flag Post

I think that’s eerily similar to the apocalypse we had earlier…

Flag Post

Aww, I can’t even get the BotD right now, the fix wasn’t working for me, because it strangely couldn’t find the notepad file.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

Aww, I can’t even get the BotD right now, the fix wasn’t working for me, because it strangely couldn’t find the notepad file.

Did you replace “SystemRoot\” with “c:\windows\” ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thyrael:
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

Did you replace “SystemRoot\” with “c:\windows\” ?

I’m sorry, I overlooked that. Thanks.

Flag Post

Why, thank you kong for being broken. I lost alot of things in my Legacy of a Thousand Suns game, due to not being able to do damage in raids.

Flag Post

Thanks for getting back, Kong!

I was afraid that I would need to ask for Kreds as compensation for losing my daily Monkey Money, lol :P

Flag Post

Hey guys— We’re really, really sorry about all that. Our DNS provider dropped out on us. D:< Looks like “find new DNS provider right this second” is going to be the next order of business.

Flag Post

Let me at ’em! >:(

Flag Post

Round robin DNS it using multiple providers?

Flag Post

That could be expensive, depending on several factors that are unknown to me.

Flag Post

multiplayer games are still not back for me ):

Flag Post

Which games?

Flag Post

Heavens for one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 4rkain3:

Let me at ’em! >:(

Yeah! Get ’em right now! THIS MEANS WAR! >:@

Flag Post

Which games?

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/310344-can-not-log-in-to-supremecy-1914