Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

http://www.flipline.com/blog/

i cant wait i hope it gets badges i love the series

Most obvious troll ever.

Flag Post

im playing all the games right now i do like the series ALOT

Flag Post

Ugh, I thought they were out of this monotonous game series with JackSmith.
Although any game company needs a stable income, surely the developers themselves must be tired of outputting the same old thing over and over?

Flag Post

I doughtnut do not know what to say.

Flag Post

This is the most depressing news today.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS I WILL CUT YOU

Flag Post
Originally posted by JKuang:

This is the most depressing news today.

Meh, the games are mildly entertaining and great for kids. I have nothing against another one, although I won’t be killing my wrist playing it a lot :D

Flag Post

Hot diggity!

Flag Post

Great! I’m excited to see the new gameplay. Sure, it gets less appealing after a while, but it’s always fun at first!

Flag Post

Oh look… it’s this game again.

Also, to Flipline: How can I miss you if you won’t go away?

Flag Post

Next up: Papa’s Mudcakeria

All you have to do is put as much mud as you can into a pot! Sounds fun, right? But don’t forget to put the right kind of mud in, or even in the wrong place, because it matters!

THE CUSTOMERS WILL HATE YOU IF YOU DO

Flag Post
Originally posted by JayZeeM50One:

Next up: Papa’s Mudcakeria

All you have to do is put as much mud as you can into a pot! Sounds fun, right? But don’t forget to put the right kind of mud in, or even in the wrong place, because it matters!

THE CUSTOMERS WILL HATE YOU IF YOU DO

When does it come out?

Flag Post

YAY!

I love Papa games <3 This will have the same graphics, those amazing graphics too! ANd new designs of hot dogs :O Can’t wait!!

Flag Post

I want a realistic fast food game.

People give you an order.
You take their money.
You give them random food items similar to what they ordered, assembled in any way you like (Or not at all, for bonus points!), then dump everything into a paper bag, being sure to spill it all.

Flag Post

Papa’s Nooseria.

Construct funky rope designs for your customers to use after they’re tipped over the edge by another [beep]ing Papa game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

You take their money.
You give them random food items similar to what they ordered, assembled in any way you like (Or not at all, for bonus points!), then dump everything into a paper bag, being sure to spill it all.

This is type of restaurant game I’d like to have; It resembles reality

Flag Post

Oh god…..not again…that series is way too overrated IMO very tedious…

Flag Post

I refuse to earn anymore papa’s badges besides easy ones. I havent bothered with wingeria and weaponeria. I’ll get the easy badge for whatever nonsense is next, but no more.

Flag Post

well I used to like the Papa’s series but it’s getting to be a bit much for me but for the fans out there, have fun!

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS I WILL CUT YOU

lmao

You take their money.

rofl

Flag Post

You take their money.

that’s actually a good idea…

TO THE DEVELOPING CAVE! (or developmobile, whatever you want)

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

im playing all the games right now i do like the series ALOT

me to i luv pappy game a lot its rely good game they neeed to make more!!!!!

Flag Post

Up next: Papa’s Santeria.

Gameplay consists of performing various animal sacrifices for your customers. Rather than the usual vacuous background music, a familiar track by Sublime plays while you wait for your customers to explain their freaking orders.

I probably would loathe that series so much less if waiting for customers to show up and give you ingredient-by-ingredient instructions wasn’t half of the experience.

If anyone gets an urge to go to a fast food restaurant, examine the food you order, and do the double fist pump celebration, post a video. Extra points if everyone around you is visibly uncomfortable.