Forums Kongregate

papas hotdogeria is supposed to come out next week page 2

102 posts

Flag Post

clicks link
scrolls down to see comments

Brb, gouging out my eyes.

Flag Post

Please don’t even THINK about giving that thing badges again, it’s enough to have them in the 30 other EXACT SAME games with like 10 pixels difference…

Flag Post

Another one? I personally don’t like them, so eh.

Flag Post

Papa’s Suicideria

Fulfill the wishes of the depressed by sending them to their death with various weapons, then get arrested in the FINAL (w00t!) episode of the Papa’s _______ series!

^Me wants this now.

Flag Post

Ok, this is a good reason for me to finish Jacksmith.

And just so you know, I like the Papa games. Boo you who say all the games are the same. The basics are the same, but the making of the food varies and I’d also like to remind you that these are not be the only games in which all games seem the same.

Flag Post

The irony of all these fake game ideas is that the doughnut joke, which wasn’t a fake game idea at all, is nevertheless totally viable for the formula. Station 1: Forming dough. Station 2: Deep fat friers. Station 3: Icing, filling, sprinkles, etc. It’s too late! The Choice is made, the Traveller is come! and he would like an extra large medium-fried donut with a marshmallows and chocolate icing please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Ok, this is a good reason for me to finish Jacksmith.

And just so you know, I like the Papa games. Boo you who say all the games are the same. The basics are the same, but the making of the food varies and I’d also like to remind you that these are not be the only games in which all games seem the same.

Ahem!

You pour sauces in Pancakeria, Taco Mia, and Freezeria all the same.
You cook meat in Burgeria, Wingeria and Taco Mia.
Posters are almost all the same.

Case closed.

Flag Post

Papa’s Paparia.

You have to make a papa game. FliplineStudio’s members come to take those games. ’nuff said.

Flag Post

Why does it always have to be fast food?

If Papa ran a plumbing business, it would be Papa’s Pooperia.
If Papa owned a company that raised holometabolous insects, it would be Papa’s Puparia.
If Papa threw house parties with too much alcohol, the morning after would be Papa’s Pukeria.
That mess over in the corner is Papa’s puppyurine.

Flag Post

If Papa ran a plumbing business, it would be Papa’s Pooperia.

Papa’s Plumberia*

Flag Post

Still waiting on Papa’s Sushiria. :(

Flag Post

and I’d also like to remind you that these are not be the only games in which all games seem the same.

And those others are generally criticised equally much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

and I’d also like to remind you that these are not be the only games in which all games seem the same.

Actually, I don’t think they are, because those other games don’t recycle the same game every 4-6 months like Flipline does.

Flag Post

Other game makers try to stretch the franchise on for as long as they can, which is arguably worse. At least with Flipline, you know what you’re getting and you know what to expect.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

♥♥♥ Can’t wait ♥♥♥

And just so you know, I like the Papa games.

Glad to see I’m not alone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

Fancy pants. We’re waiting on a game with the same mechanics, but there’s adulation and fawning when we see another one.

Bloons TD.

Epic War, before the awful multiplayer version.

Originally posted by adv0catus:

Other game makers try to stretch the franchise on for as long as they can, which is arguably worse. At least with Flipline, you know what you’re getting and you know what to expect.

Flipline is stretching the franchise on well past it’s due date? Other game makers trying to continue their franchises change things, make their games better with each revision. How is that arguably worse than the exact same game with a different name, done over and over again?

Flag Post

meh its not the best in the series, but its not the wurst

i hope it doesnt get badges though

Flag Post

high five for the sausage reference, 1337al

Flag Post

i have completed all papa games except the first pizza one as that was one of there first and takes forever,not sure if i am looking forward to a hotdog version,would have rather seen a update to “ros” come on flip and cap update the best game you got

Flag Post

AWW CRAP! I just finished that series!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:
Originally posted by Zshadow:

♥♥♥ Can’t wait ♥♥♥

And just so you know, I like the Papa games.

Glad to see I’m not alone.

Me too!

Flag Post

I think Papa’s games have now beaten out Call of Duty for how many times you can slightly alter the graphics and title of a game and make it a brand new hit.

Flag Post

wonders when the salad tossing game will come out lol

maybe soup also

Flag Post

For the love of god, no! :-/

Flag Post

This is a joke right?