Forums Kongregate

Want someone to review your game and get people to play it or do you want to play great games?

10 posts

Flag Post

Hello, I am Heydudes100.
If you want to play games that are great just add me as a friend and watch my profile.
If you want a game played just post on my profile saying what game.
I play ALL games for an hour, then I post my review.

Review games in 4 categories.

Overall ( /10)
Difficulty ( 1-3 easy 4-6 good level of difficulty 7-10 Hard)
Storyline ( /5)
If its on topic ( Say its suppose to be puzzle and it is 2/2 or it is until part way through 1/2 or it isn’t at all 0/2)
Each category I will give my reason why I think it is that.
EX.
Difficulty (6)
It made you work hard but everything was possible, I finished the game in more than one session.
To get the overall score I add the scores together and make it closest to the number /10.
If the review is an 8 9 or 10 it will be put on my profile.
I can’t give you an example of this because I haven’t started doing this yet.

 
Flag Post

Good luck! I used to do reviews of good, fun badged games that I played.

 
Flag Post

I am doing it on games that don’t have alot of people playing them.

 
Flag Post

For a developer, pure numerical feedback isn’t all that helpful. Short essay answers explaining the rationale behind each rating would be much more informative and give the programmer a better idea of what they need to do to improve.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ne0pets22:

For a developer, pure numerical feedback isn’t all that helpful. Short essay answers explaining the rationale behind each rating would be much more informative and give the programmer a better idea of what they need to do to improve.

Originally posted by heydudes100:
Each category I will give my reason why I think it is that.
EX.
Difficulty (6)
It made you work hard but everything was possible, I finished the game in more than one session.
To get the overall score I add the scores together and make it closest to the number /10.
If the review is an 8 9 or 10 it will be put on my profile.
I can’t give you an example of this because I haven’t started doing this yet.
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ne0pets22:

For a developer, pure numerical feedback isn’t all that helpful. Short essay answers explaining the rationale behind each rating would be much more informative and give the programmer a better idea of what they need to do to improve.

Therefore game comments exist.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:
Originally posted by ne0pets22:

For a developer, pure numerical feedback isn’t all that helpful. Short essay answers explaining the rationale behind each rating would be much more informative and give the programmer a better idea of what they need to do to improve.

Therefore game comments exist.

Believe me; over 95% of comments aren’t that helpful. d:


E: OP, wanna try one of my games? http://www.kongregate.com/games/Senekis93/the-flood

 
Flag Post

I said that I would give the reasons to why I say something and so I will usually give ideas to make it bettter, most comments say if they hated it or not or people getting mad because they suck at games.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by heydudes100:

I said that I would give the reasons to why I say something and so I will usually give ideas to make it bettter, most comments say if they hated it or not or people getting mad because they suck at games.

The things I find that devs find useful are 1k+ character essays, from what I’ve seen – which goes into detail about every part.

 
Flag Post

i like typing… haha.