Forums Kongregate

[Tournament] The Road Not Taken (Quarterfinal) page 4 (locked)

142 posts

Flag Post

Trophy that’s the wrong map. It has to be the Death Star map. And from everyone elses captures that not that right map.

Also can running group get off on our game?

Or is we getting merged?

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Trophy that’s the wrong map. It has to be the Death Star map. And from everyone elses captures that not that right map.

Also can running group get off on our game?

Or is we getting merged?

Eat this my friend, the map doesn’t make a difference :P, I just got lazy this run lol, tomorrow I’ll get somewhere between 50-100 . but this game is just a grind so until then best of luck guys.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Hmm. I resign, nothing personal hiperson but you mentioned a couple of times that you weren’t prepared for this tournament and it kind of shows. I will still be around for spread-sheeting, (and if the next host reads this, I am happy to continue in the next tournament if they want). I look forward to competing next time.

Flag Post

Yea, I’m gonna drop out too. I’m just not having fun with these games. See everyone next time!

Flag Post
Originally posted by viper11475:

Yea, I’m gonna drop out too. I’m just not having fun with these games. See everyone next time!

You can’t drop out after you’re already eliminated :P

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Green32:

Hmm. I resign, nothing personal hiperson but you mentioned a couple of times that you weren’t prepared for this tournament and it kind of shows. I will still be around for spread-sheeting, (and if the next host reads this, I am happy to continue in the next tournament if they want). I look forward to competing next time.

None taken. Just did the best I could with what I had. Also, our next host will be blizz.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Green32:

I’ve played in some badly run tournaments. I mean terrible. This one hasn’t been bad.

Flag Post

Idk, I’ve liked this tourney for the most part. Sure that’s probably only because I’m not horrible at the games and the barrage of luck-based titles is a bit irking but at least they’re not completely broken and impossible :P

Flag Post

Trophy, one of the green ones at the bottom just mutated in your picture… how’d that happen? I’ve been there myself and the enemies mutate right as they come out.

I won’t update this because I’m not sure if it’s acceptable.

Flag Post

I just got 54 myself. The game is broken. :(

Flag Post

The mochi screen is A-OK

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

How much longer we got?

Flag Post

Just under 40 minutes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

Just under 40 minutes.

Awesome

Flag Post

I didn’t have the mochi high scores blocking the screen, so here’s the strategy.

Flag Post

3 minutes left and I have to get at least 27 to pass.

Well, looks like I’m out. Good luck to the rest of the players.

Just in case someone gets DQ’d/quits for some reason:

Flag Post

The round is over.

Flag Post

Inb4lock!

Gratz to anyone who advanced!

Flag Post

Thank you.

Also: If you see this again vg, note that I did the most amazing thing I could’ve. I knocked Maist out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Thank you.

Also: If you see this again vg, note that I did the most amazing thing I could’ve. I knocked Maist out.

So I see. >:P

Flag Post

Yep round over! I’ll leave the thread open until I post the next round later tonight.