Forums Kongregate

[Contest] Win Steam Games for FREE! (Winners inside!) page 5

143 posts

Flag Post

Nobody has mentioned World Of Goo yet. I’m disappointed.

Flag Post

World of Goo, fo sho.

EDIT:

Originally posted by eProdigy:

You beat me to it by 3 hours.

Flag Post

It’s somewhat a tie between Aquaria and Braid; Braid is, while playing, more fun than Aquaria, but it lasts quite short and has very little replay value, whereas Aquaria lasts far longer than Braid does.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hiperson134:

World of Goo, fo sho.

EDIT:

You beat me to it by 3 hours.

Shuuuuure. ;)

Flag Post

World of Goo was pretty fun, I think I played through twice. The humor is delightfully quirky. :)

Originally posted by Vara:

It’s somewhat a tie between Aquaria and “Braid”: http://braid-game.com/; Braid is, while playing, more fun than Aquaria, but it lasts quite short and has very little replay value, whereas Aquaria lasts far longer than Braid does.

Braid was a very pretty game. Some of those puzzles got pretty tough, though!

Flag Post

LIMBO. I don’t know what it is about the game, but I just love the feeling and overall vibe of it.

Flag Post

Limbo. One of the deepest games ever and one of the few (of the deepest game) that is actually great fun to play :D

Flag Post

Definitely Killing Floor. Spend 164 hours on it, and it’s still loads of fun with tons of replay value. It’s nice to see it getting a Steam Workshop as well, so it’s easier to find cool maps and various mods and mutators for it.

Flag Post

I haven’t seen the Submachine series mentioned yet.

For a long time, my gaming experience was entirely commercial. Around 2004 or 2005, I started playing some browser-based point-and-clicks, but nothing ever really drew me in until I played Submachine. Consequently, my online gaming was largely comprised of point-and-clicks until I came to Kongregate. My tastes in genre have diversified, but that eerie setting, that ominous music, that increasingly unsettling storyline—the Submachine series still stands out as my favorite indie experience.

Flag Post

Yeah those are great games to win! Thanks

Flag Post

is there anyway i can deactivate or delete my account? please help me

Flag Post
Originally posted by brandon725:

is there anyway i can deactivate or delete my account? please help me

Contact support@kongregate.com.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vegard20:

Definitely Killing Floor. Spend 164 hours on it, and it’s still loads of fun with tons of replay value. It’s nice to see it getting a Steam Workshop as well, so it’s easier to find cool maps and various mods and mutators for it.

Totally agree. I’ve got a good 375+ hours into the game, and don’t plan to stop anytime soon, at least not until all my Perks make it to 6!

Originally posted by NickCharming:

Yeah those are great games to win! Thanks

But you didn’t mention your favorite indie game!

Flag Post

osu! Might be my overall favorite. I’ve played tons, so it’s very difficult to decide.

Flag Post

I suppose the Binding of Isaac is a favorite for me, even though I still can’t get platinum god :(

Flag Post

To The Moon. <3
The music itself breaks my heart and fishes tears out of my eyes. What more with a carefully planned story?

Flag Post

By the magic of my dice-rolling, we have determined your winners and the games they’ve won!

Friz wins To the Moon!

JesseMH8 – Bit.Trip.Beat
djrockstar – Defense Grid: The Awakening
dissy – Rush
SupHomies – Toki Tori
Johnny93 – 1…2…3…Kick It! Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby!
supergnashV2 – The Wonderful End of the World
SilentSand – The Ball
Blizzard2000 – Dungeon Defenders

Each winner will be contacted and asked for their Steam username, and we’ll send you your gifts as soon as we can. Congrats to all the winners!

Flag Post

Kongratulations to Friz, and the rest of the winners!

Flag Post

Kongrats everybody!

Flag Post

I think you meant:

Originally posted by IAmTheCandyman:

By the magic of my dice-rolling, we have determined your winner and the games she’s won!

MaistlinRajere wins To the Moon!

MaistlinRajere – Bit.Trip.Beat
MaistlinRajere – Defense Grid: The Awakening
MaistlinRajere – Rush
MaistlinRajere – Toki Tori
MaistlinRajere – 1…2…3…Kick It! Drop That Beat Like an Ugly Baby!
MaistlinRajere – The Wonderful End of the World
MaistlinRajere – The Ball
MaistlinRajere – Dungeon Defenders

MaistlinRajere will be contacted and asked for her Steam username, and we’ll send you your gifts as soon as we can. Congrats to MaistlinRajere!

>:(

*sniff* Kongrats to the winners. *sniffle*

Flag Post

Congrats everyone :D

Flag Post

Awesome, thanks a lot!

Flag Post

Congratulations everyone, and have fun playing your new games.

Flag Post

Kongrats to all winners! Have fun!

Flag Post
MaistlinRajere will be contacted and asked for her Steam username

Wait, you’re female?