Forums Kongregate

Good news, everyone! jmtb02 is joining Kongregate page 3 (locked)

113 posts

Flag Post

As John’s first test, he should try the next GiTD contest on December 27th and be required to visit GDR for 5 hours of training.

GDR regs made me put in that last part

Flag Post

Kongratulations, jmtb02! I look forward to you making Kongregate a better place.

Flag Post

Kongrats :D

Flag Post

Anyone reminded of this when reading the thread title?

Congratulations, by the way. ;p

Flag Post

Dear John,

Does this mean you’ll never call me ever again? You never even said goodbye. I miss you already.
There is a gaping wound in my soul and heart that shall never heal. I gaze longingly at my “This is the only mug” mug and find myself trying to hold back tears. I resist the urge to get drunk and message you via chat clients. Instead I go to bed cold and alone knowing you’ll never be here again, crying myself to sleep.
They say “If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.” So this is me letting you go.
There will never be anyone else to replace you. I swear that to you…
Goodbye, sweet prince.

Love,
Devoidless

Flag Post
Originally posted by Devoidless:

Dear John,

Does this mean you’ll never call me ever again? You never even said goodbye. I miss you already.
There is a gaping wound in my soul and heart that shall never heal. I gaze longingly at my “This is the only mug” mug and find myself trying to hold back tears. I resist the urge to get drunk and message you via chat clients. Instead I go to bed cold and alone knowing you’ll never be here again, crying myself to sleep.
They say “If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.” So this is me letting you go.
Goodbye, sweet prince.

Love,
Devoidless

Oho, a Dear John Letter. You’ve obviously found a secret lover and are trying to blame him!

Flag Post

Does this mean jmtb02 will FINALLY bring Escape Path 2 and Epic Combo Redux to Kong? Will any of the other Four Second games and the original Escape Path get badges now which they should’ve gotten years ago ? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT

Flag Post
Originally posted by greg:
Originally posted by Tasselfoot:

And, if nothing else, he now gets to work next to his BFF Greggles.

It was only a matter of time. Even my wife can’t keep us apart.

What!!!! You guys are people too?! o_o
Seriously, it’s so easy to picture you as a pun-manufacturing machine or someone who’s not so normal looking. I picture you like an eccentric scientist with frizzled hair.

Anyyywho, I think it’s awesome that jmtb02 accepted. :3 It’s obvious that Kongregate has a big place in his heart.

Flag Post

This is even better news than finding out Princess Catherine is pregnant!

Flag Post

Ah, this is utterly fantastic news.

Flag Post

From this point on, Greg shall be referred to as “Greggles.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by JimmyCarlos:

This is even better news than finding out Princess Catherine is pregnant!

Who?

Flag Post

gratz!

Flag Post

John. Bro. Dude. Hope you like it at kong. You were my fave dev, man. I’ll miss your elephants over here. loveyouthough. <3 kthxbai

Flag Post

Whoah there. He’s made so many great games and I’m happy! :D

Congratulations!

Flag Post

Whoa!

Flag Post

Silly ArmorGames, blue elephants are for Kong!

Flag Post
Originally posted by jmtb02:

HELLO KONGREGATE. I heard there would be cookies?

Damnit, he’s on to us! Run MJ, Run!

Flag Post

so AG lost the last interresting thing. Go KONG GO. I luv jmtb02 games :3 äläfänt

Flag Post

I love you.

Need more proof? Here you go.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:
Originally posted by jmtb02:

HELLO KONGREGATE. I heard there would be cookies?

Damnit, he’s on to us! Run MJ, Run!

Oh noes!

Kongratulations on the promotion, jmtb02! You can’t spell “elephant” without “ant” but you can very well spell it without “armor”, which is proof Kongregate is the better website.

Flag Post

Welcome to the fold (whenever you get here)!

Now is Kong going to have to hire another admin just to scoop elephant droppings?

No, I’m not applying for that job, just askin’.

;)

Flag Post

This is great news. :D

Flag Post

Great news, always liked his games as far as I can remember. Obviously he can’t do it all on his own, but I hope we start to see a trend towards better single-player games before long!

Flag Post

Thanks for the warm welcome. I visited the Kongregate office back in 2006 when they were in a tiny, tiny office and Greg seemed absolutely huge because of how small the office was. At that time there was just a few employees, things like forums were just launching and roots were being laid down. Greg and I went to the same school so he took the opportunity to hand-deliver my first Kongregate rev-share check so we could catch up and talk about the Flash game scene.

Its amazing to see how far this site has come, I cannot wait to make some great stuff for you guys. Cheers!

Originally posted by Devoidless:

Dear John,

Goodbye, sweet prince.

Love,
Devoidless

Without devoidless in my life, there just isn’t a non-void to not-fill :(.