Forums Kongregate

XgenStudios - Kongregate

8 posts

Flag Post

Well…..people may or may not know XgenStudios…..as another gaming central…for common games like boxhead bounty hunter, stick arena dimensions, stick rpg 1 – 2 and dino run multiplayer….they have got more….but in most occasions….i haven’t got all day….and nor do you…i would just like to suggest to all people….a partnership between Kongregate and Xgenstudios….so we can share a bigger variety of games and better variety and by extending copyright policies and laws between both places for our game developers and theirs….

Cheers Mate

Flag Post

You might want to discuss that with an administrator personally.

Flag Post

Yah prob should….but best to have as a discussion before taking to that….its a big move if possible…..and most needed is support….alot of their large games are not so affective here……sorta draft versions and stuff…but yah…not as if it is a big conversation so far :/

Flag Post

Contact support@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

As much as I love xgenstudios games, their community is much more different (like, smaller and less friendlier) than kong. But I guess that’s what happens when most of their stuff is so violent. That said, when it comes to gaming xgenstudios actually makes games and their multiplayer can be way more unlike the 40 person limit in some games like battalion. Kong just hosts the games people make.

Flag Post

They should do it, but most of their good games are already uploaded to Kongregate (not saying the other games are bad). It would be nice if they upload StickRPG too.

Flag Post

XGen’s forums are pretty crazy. o_o

Flag Post

Well…..it would be best if we did start contacting administrators….i mean….as proven kongregate is margainly better but xgenstudios is better than smaller gaming centrals…..would be good knowing that most of our games from xgen are mostly rough versions or just starters….i mean it would be great to link our communities….even like we did to facebook :)