Forums Kongregate

[Competition] Victory Road (Qualifier) page 2 (locked)

113 posts

Flag Post

Bounty Run Slow Difficulty Curve <3

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Bounty run High curve.

Flag Post

Hardcore Small.

Flag Post

I hereby present my submission:

I achieved it whilst playing the Small Nest – I thought it was awesome that I had 134 points and there were also 134 Glooples left!
As contradictory as it may sound, I wish the best for every competitor! Let’s all have a fair and square competition, pushing our skills, endurance, and patience to the limit! Please don’t use cheats guys =)

My first image can be seen here – I forgot to not crop the chat… in that run I seriously tried to complete the Small Nest, but failed miserably!

Flag Post

Thinks to self: Who is hosting I might not play if I don’t think the host is awesome. sees it’s blizz
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TAKE MY SCORE JUST TAKE IT

Photobucket

Flag Post

Flag Post

Sweet a blizz tourny.

Do this now because I already lost the other tourny.

Flag Post
Originally posted by awein999:

TAKE MY SCORE JUST TAKE IT

Shut up and take my scores? :P

Flag Post

Here I am

Flag Post

I’ve been waffling back and forth as to whether or not I’m going to join this tourney (because I will have very little time), but because it is 1) Blizz-hosted and 2) has a point reward, I’m joining.

I also see that I’m listed as a spreadsheeter for some reason—don’t expect me to do much of anything with that, though.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Yay for losing my saves once again.

Flag Post

Flag Post

mmmm, 125 points.

High scores wouldn’t open in time.

Flag Post

Done on Bounty Run High Curve

Flag Post

Flag Post

Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo

Flag Post

Here you go:

Flag Post

Was going to re-get razor glaive again, but I said screw it.

Flag Post

Time to try one of these again, it’s been almost a year since I entered one last. My goal is above 48 to get my average higher. Got enough to make the Top 100 for today so my score could be shown on the Today tab, then spent the next 45 seconds trying to kill myself with my saw bot.

Flag Post