Forums Kongregate

[Competition] Victory Road (Qualifier) page 5 (locked)

113 posts

Flag Post

I want to qualify in the next round.:)

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ericzander:
Originally posted by jizzard2k:

And then after you destroy the competition, I will crush you with the power of alts! Genius!

Originally posted by Scribblenauts:

Hmph, I have alts in interesting places. Rawr.

I don’t know if you guys are joking or not, but it should not have to be said that there is an absolute no alt policy. If anybody is found in this tournament participating with multiple accounts being controlled by the same user then every associated account will be disqualified on the spot.

Edit Ok, I’m pretty sure Jizzard2k is UZZ. But I still feel that this should be mentioned.

Agreed. I’m sending Josh in to do my dirty work.;)

Flag Post

Hey, there’s nothing wrong with using alts if they are the only account you enter ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DustinDestroyer:

Agreed. I’m sending Josh in to do my dirty work.;)

Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

I’m not sure what is going on here but I’mma join and take my guess that Dustin is JoshDragon.

♫ Called it ♪

Flag Post

Yeah… :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by UZZBUZZ:

Hey, there’s nothing wrong with using alts if they are the only account you enter ;)

Yeah. That’s why I said, “if anybody is found in this tournament participating with multiple accounts being controlled by the same user then every associated account will be disqualified on the spot.” I know you weren’t serious but it’s for others to see. Just so that there would be no confusion.

Flag Post

That was a really hard game!!!! Totally unfair, I barely got it.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. Nooooooo… my plans….in tatters they are...

Flag Post

This will be my first tournament…wish me luck! ^_^

Flag Post

Round over!