Forums Kongregate

Flash Game of the Year(idea)

13 posts

Flag Post

Kongregate should make a poll for people to vote which was the best flash game of this year, on their site, just like how Machinama and IGN do there’s. Maybe make some prizes to be one for the developers?!?!

Flag Post

There’s always the quests each year for top games.

Also, there has been an official one in the past alongside mod of the year, Kongregator of the year, and Developer of the year, but that turned into a train wreck thanks to yours truly.

Flag Post

actually we do flash game of the month.

Flag Post

No, but what if they made a big peoples choice award for best flash game of the year. It be good for Kongregate and the developer to get noticed from other sites. I also think Kongregate should start making Youtube videos, vloging or whatever they like.

Flag Post

Kongregate focuses more on gaming than social activities. That doesn’t mean Kongregate is not a social site, it’s just more of a game site.

Flag Post

We should have an actual Kong awards ceremony, like the Spike game awards, and all the developers could go and sit in the audience and watch Greg and the other admins dance and stuff. And occasional an award would be given out as well.

Flag Post

I agree, we should have flash game of the year determined by votes.

I mean, who cares about quality when popularity determines who wins?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemoCROWcy:

MOst of the highest rated games on Kong seem to be the highest quality ones too. Where do you think there’s a disconnect?

Flag Post

It probably would be Deep Sleep but it wasn’t even that great.

Flag Post

Who actually thinks that we should have a “Kong awards ceremony”?

Flag Post

MMO’s would win every time.

Flag Post

well they do have best of each year.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ericzander:

MMO’s would win every time.

How do you know that? There been incredible games released this year. I was actually thinking that there be like ten nominees and you choose which one you want to win. The nominees have to be the best of the best a.k.a get into the top rated on Kongregate, but they had to be produced this year.