Forums Kongregate

uzzbuzz Ego Inflation

16 posts

Flag Post

uzzbuzz

What is your name?
My name is everyone’s name, because I am apparently everyone’s alt.

Where do you come from?
A place called Canada

How did you find out about Kongregate and come up with a username?
I found out about Kongregate way back in early 2007. Back then, it was just another gaming site I visited, I made my first account in mid 2007 but I cannot remember the name for the life of me. I then made uzzbuzz (temporarily UZZBUZZ) in May of 2008 and was brought back then because of the Platform Racing 2 Hat. I came up with my username when playing LoZ: The Windwaker back around 2004. I liked to name things apparantly and named the little statues that you control in the Tower of the Gods, uzzbuzzes. The name just stuck with me since then.

Any friends or chat rooms you would like to mention?
Too many awesome people to mention, so i’ll just say the typical ‘you know who you are’ thing. As for chatrooms, shoutouts to Echo Hall, The Red Bucket, and of course, Labyrinth. Actually I’ll give a shoutout to Kralis just because he won’t expect a shoutout from me :P

What do you do most of the time on Kongregate?
It used to be badging, and while I still try to maintain my badge earnings, I’ve fallen back numerous times. I’ve been busy in Film School so most of my time currently is browsing the forums during my break times. Now that I have 3 weeks off hopefully I will be able to badge again quite a lot.

You have an awesome gallery of paintings and sketches! Do you have any future art planned?
Thank You! :D I will always continue making art, but I haven’t done much recently because of school. I actually have two incomplete pieces that I started in the summer before school, that no one has seen so here’s a sneak peek. 1 2

What has been your biggest accomplishment on Kongregate?
What can I say other than the progress in badging, points, and community that I’ve reached today. Every day, my accomplishments here will be continuously growing, so technically my biggest accomplishment would be when I leave here forever. (Not going to happen, at least, not soon)

Kong Ant vs. Kongbot. Who would win?
I prefer the ant, but I still think Kongbot would win. (I was going to make a joke about undefined, but that would be mean…)

If you could have any virtual present this Christmas, what would it be?
A virtual hug! Also, I would like K+ again, because I just happened to buy it on Christmas last year :D

Kongregate is nearing 2013. Do you think it will change next year, or stay pretty much the same?
I don’t think it will change drastically. Just slowly updating and growing like it has been over the years. Maybe we will get a new badge interface, who knows.

What is your favorite Kongregate game?
It is very difficult to say, as I love many.
Mardek Series as an overall winner and Hexagon just because it has given me so much playtime for what it is.

What are your favorite video games? (PC, PS3, Xbox, 3DS, etc.)
Too many to mention, so I will mention one. Red Faction: Guerrilla is one of my favorite games, and I have hundreds of hours of playtime on it and used to be one of the top players online years ago, although the online is dead now. It is also one of the few games I own multiple copies of (Xbox 360 and Steam). Can’t wait to play it on steam during this winter break.

Flag Post

Ew. <3

Flag Post

Thank you for the splendid interview, uzzbuzz! *gives a virtual hug* <3
I look forward to any future art.

As you probably already know, Kongregate’s Arts & Sounds is going to be removed. Where do you plan to publish your artworks? Deviant Art, perhaps?

EDIT: Ninja :o

Flag Post

Thanks for the interview, and the hug <3

Most likely I will publish on deviantart, but I probably won’t have time to paint in the next few years.

Flag Post

Awesome interview, uzz! :D

Flag Post

very nice!

Flag Post

Nice doodles :-P

*hugs*

Flag Post

Haven’t seen any interviews in a little bit, nice to see them start back up. Again, a great interview.

That’s some nice artwork uzz, much better than anything I could do.

Flag Post

Nice interview Prodigy.

Flag Post

Cool interview eProdigy and UZZBUZZ!

Originally posted by eProdigy:

What do you do most of the time on Kongregate?
It used to be badging, and while I still try to maintain my badge earnings, I’ve fallen back numerous times. I’ve been busy in Film School so most of my time currently is browsing the forums during my break times. Now that I have 3 weeks off hopefully I will be able to badge again quite a lot.

How do you like Film School?

I really like Flight. There are some spectacular shots in that film that make for great storytelling. One of my favorites is Scared Stewardess with her leg in the aisle.

I think Scared Stewardess wins best actress, do you have any Oscar predictions?

hugs

Flag Post

what is the one badge you are missing? why?

Flag Post
Originally posted by blade2277:

I don’t even know how you found this topic :3

Currently I am missing one on-site badge, and that’s just because it’s the most recent one and I haven’t had time to beat it yet :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

Currently I am missing one on-site badge, and that’s just because it’s the most recent one and I haven’t had time to beat it yet :P

Find time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SmiLeYs_SniPeR:

Find time.

Done :) Nice seeing you again Smiley :D

Flag Post

My name is everyone’s name, because I am apparently everyone’s alt.

Uncle Grandpa? Is that you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SmiLeYs_SniPeR:

Find time.

Done :) Nice seeing you again Smiley :D

uzzbuzz must be destroyed