Forums Kongregate

Free Kreds? Free Kreds, and points too! (August 2014) page 5

246 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by total1000:

how many GP do you get for Kreds? whats the conversion? if i buy 100 kongragate kreds how much gp do i get?

I assume you’re asking about Contract Wars. You get 165 GP for 100 Kreds there.

Flag Post

Yes!!! :D

Flag Post

New link is up in the first post! 5 Kreds and 20 points are BACK!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

<3 Thank you!

Flag Post

For more information, visit: nhtsa.gov/ciot
404 for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by j64e:

For more information, visit: nhtsa.gov/ciot
404 for me.

You just have to watch the video on the page, not visit the link on the page. Looks like the link is sometimes working for me and sometimes not, though (when it does it leads to here though).

Flag Post

Oh, now i see. The link on that page “visit: nhtsa.gov/ciot” actually links to nhtsa.gov/ciot/ (with slash in the end), which doesn’t work, but without “/” in the end it works fine.

Flag Post

Yes, 123aaa789, i know, just spotted that minor error. Also, is there a way to edit posts? I don’t see one.
Edit: oh, found it now. So small, didn’t notice the first time.

Flag Post

Whoooo! (now with twice the oo’s!)
Thanks for the update, Z. I think this will be really useful.

Flag Post

Haha I came here to post this because I just happened upon the ad after beating Cloudstone. Didn’t even see it pop up a few days ago, thanks for the free stuff! ;D

Flag Post

Just found the video on a TV ad. I wish you could give us kreds for watching TV and finding that vid as an ad.

Flag Post

haven’t been on about a week and was pleasantly surprised when I read this. Thx kong!

Flag Post

Finally there!

Flag Post

How about, if you are not going to give me more Kreds, you stop asking me to watch that *&^% vid?

Flag Post
Originally posted by wh17y:

How about, if you are not going to give me more Kreds, you stop asking me to watch that *&^% vid?

No. You must keep watching until you understand you shouldn’t fake wearing a seat belt, they’re trained for night-spotting.

Flag Post

<3 it!

Flag Post

very happy.
thx for the free kreds not many sites do that.
:)

Flag Post

Thank you, Kongregate for the free points and kred! You are the best! <3

Flag Post

They always do the same 5 kreds and 20 points pun, still love it. <3

Flag Post

Not sure if anyone posted this already, but on Ninjakiwi’s bloons tower defense 4 you can get the bomb fragments for 4 kreds, and you’d have 1 left over (though I honestly don’t see what you can do with 1 kred…)

Flag Post

When I click on it, it just takes me to a Kongregate: Page not Found. Can anyone explain how to watch it for the 5 Kreds? Thanks, never done a Video for Kreds before

Flag Post

Me too, looks like the offer is down already.

Flag Post

sweet awsome ty much!!!! hey got anymore videos? lol

Flag Post

With the help of the NHTSA, we’re proud to offer a way to earn free Kreds – by watching a video about buckling up correctly and being safe!

Watch through the safety video and you’ll automatically receive 5 Kreds and 20 points! We hope you all enjoy (and buckle up)!

nhtsa.gov/ciot/

you lied to me. this page doesn’t exist and I didn’t get free kreds

Flag Post
Originally posted by QueensKnight:

you lied to me. this page doesn’t exist and I didn’t get free kreds

It’s a limited time offer, it’s not running anymore (check the date he posted that it came back). It’ll be back at a later time, though.