Forums Kongregate

[Competition] Victory Road (Round 2) (locked)

147 posts

Flag Post

Congratulations on making it to Round 2! Well… if you made it here. If you happen to have been
eliminated, then… well, everyone’s a winner.

Anyway, the game for this round is ZunderFury, and you’re playing for top score. In order to advance, you must be in the top 42 players.

The rules are the same as they were before; have your username with the green or yellow plug in the top right corner of your screenshot, show the end-game screen, show the today tab whenever possible (sometimes requires two screenshots), don’t cheat or you’ll be disqualified, and don’t troll. For games with no API, show the chat tab.

If you suspect someone is cheating, please don’t make a fuss about it in the thread. Instead, PM me and/or Precarious.

This round ends at 6:00 PM (GMT -8) on December 23rd, and the spreadsheet can be found here.

Flag Post

NEENJA POST!
EDIT: FUCK!

Flag Post

Good luck to everyone. I’ll try not to get eliminated in Round 2 again.

Flag Post

Woo hoo, a tetris-themed game!
EDIT: Jenga? I love this game.

Flag Post

Expect Improvement

Flag Post

Flag Post

Hah, this game is great.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Early score

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Photobucket

NUMBAH 1

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

Congratulations on making it to Round 2! Well… if you made it here. If you happen to have been
eliminated, then… well, everyone’s a winner.

Thank you. Since I do meet that “if” condition, I would like to accept the championship on behalf of “everyone”.

Flag Post

I know this score won’t last long out there in the harsh cruel world. But, at least for now, I can be in second place! First try too!

Flag Post

You do need the high scores tab this round. Scores posted before this are fine since they’re all on the high score tab, but any future posters will need the high scores tab.

Flag Post

Flag Post

PD: this is a image from my Dropbox account, and sometimes I’ll just replace the screenshot from my folder…

Flag Post

Game change coming tonight.

Flag Post

Oh man… I liked this game, too :I

Flag Post

Meh, not sure if this will be enough to get me to round 3.

DISCLAIMER: This is not a hack. This is a glitch in the game discovered by Tomatoman.
To admins: please remove my score for people may think I hacked and report me. Thanks!

Flag Post

Phew…I’m happy… I don’t like this game…

Flag Post

GUR!!!!!!!

Flag Post
To admins: please remove my score for people may think I hacked and report me. Thanks!

Bug Cman with a profile whisper. I doubt they are browsing this thread :-P

Flag Post
Bug Cman with a profile whisper. I doubt they are browsing this thread :-P

I’m shy :P