Forums Kongregate

Apocalypse Nao! (Winners announced...finally!) page 11

396 posts

Flag Post

Anyone else having a problem with the main menu being unresponsive in Vertigo: Gravity Llama and having to refresh to get another chance at it working? (Also, for whatever reason it won’t load up the trophies page, even when it works.)

edit: It seems that trying to click on the trophies option is what makes the rest of the options unresponsive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

Anyone else having a problem with the main menu being unresponsive in Vertigo: Gravity Llama and having to refresh to get another chance at it working? (Also, for whatever reason it won’t load up the trophies page, even when it works.)

edit: It seems that trying to click on the trophies option is what makes the rest of the options unresponsive.

Yep, exact same thing here. I was confused why the main menu became unresponsive.

Flag Post

So… how do I know what trophies I have and the ones I need to earn if I can’t look at the trophies section?

Flag Post

So… how do I know what trophies I have and the ones I need to earn if I can’t look at the trophies section?

Why do you think it’s an Impossible?

Flag Post

I really hope it’s not something lame like “beat the game to unlock the ability to see your trophies”.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure it is, actually.

Flag Post

Okay, so not only do you have to beat the game to unlock the trophy menu, you also have to beat the game to unlock the ability to earn any trophies at all.

So in other words, don’t waste your time trying to minimize your switches, get all the coins (though that isn’t even a trophy except for 2 levels), or worry about deaths. Because you won’t get credit for any trophies you’ll cover and you’ll just have to go back and repeat everything all over again.

edit: Here’s another new and fun problem. The No-Death trophies don’t count as trophies. So unless I’m missing something, there are only 10 possible trophies to actually earn for the 15 trophy requirement. Also, the game itself doesn’t count the no-death trophies, not just the API. You need 8 trophies to unlock the World 10, I currently have 4 regular trophies and 2 No-Death trophies, but the game still says that I need 4 more trophies to unlock World 10.

edit edit: And hey, Firefox just crashed as I was going to back-up my save file and it erased all of the progress since I last backed it up.

Flag Post

So I’ve tried three times now to get the ‘powerup not used in world 7’ trophy. I don’t even touch the powerup button, and yet it’s not giving me the trophy. Anyone else having this problem?

Flag Post

Yeah, I’m done with this game until this gets straightened out. It’s hard enough to earn the impossible badge on it’s own with the game itself not fighting you tooth and nail along the way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sukasai:

So I’ve tried three times now to get the ‘powerup not used in world 7’ trophy. I don’t even touch the powerup button, and yet it’s not giving me the trophy. Anyone else having this problem?

Getting the same problem, sometimes it gives me slow motion without even touching it, and the one time I passed without seeing slow motion pop up I still didn’t get the trophy.

Flag Post

An impossible badge that isn’t even possible. I think some people have some explaining to do. Top 9 cough.

Flag Post

I’m really enjoying the idea of resurrecting old games by giving them badges. I realize it might not be practical to do that every day, but it would be great if, once a week, a game that was overlooked the first time around could be given a second chance with new badges. There are a lot of great games that never got that recognition when they were new.

Flag Post
Here’s another new and fun problem. The No-Death trophies don’t count as trophies. So unless I’m missing something, there are only 10 possible trophies to actually earn for the 15 trophy requirement.

Woops, my bad. Considering that the most trophies anyone without a suspicious score had was 8, it shouldn’t affect much. I changed the badge requirements to essentially be the same, but possible to earn.

Flag Post

Well the 9 trophy req. still makes it impossible for me as the level 7 with no powerup trophy still doesn’t work and the level 10 advanced trophy doesn’t work either.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShawnerSSS:

Well the 9 trophy req. still makes it impossible for me as the level 7 with no powerup trophy still doesn’t work and the level 10 advanced trophy doesn’t work either.

Additionally, assuming either of those trophies continues to not work, the 50 medal requirement becomes redundant, as a trophy for 100 medals becomes necessary.

Flag Post

Haha that’s awesome, Lethal. I saw your post a little earlier, and I didn’t even understand why it was impossible. Personally, I just went for the easy badge. and I struggled with that

Flag Post

Well to clarify, I completed level 10 advanced, and was give the 100 medal trophy. Now the only possible way I can see to get 9 trophies is to get 100 medals, and even then I’m not sure if that will unlock the level 10 advanced trophy or not.

Flag Post

A new impossible badge? You just made my day ^_^

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShawnerSSS:

Well to clarify, I completed level 10 advanced, and was give the 100 medal trophy. Now the only possible way I can see to get 9 trophies is to get 100 medals, and even then I’m not sure if that will unlock the level 10 advanced trophy or not.

I haven’t done Advanced 10 or collected 100 medals yet, so I can’t really say much about that potential switch, but I did just do 7 without slow motion, so that issue doesn’t seem to be universal. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s still fairly widespread, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

A new impossible badge? You just made my day _

And your day after that, and your day after that, and… 7 weeks later…

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

A new impossible badge? You just made my day _

And your day after that, and your day after that, and… 7 weeks later…

It’s not impossible. It’s just impossibly improbable…

Flag Post

Okay I have confirmed that the suddenly getting slow motion after 7-2 glitch occurs when you move where the slow motion was in 7-2 in any of the later stages, as for why it’s not giving the trophy I’m still not sure.

Flag Post

thumbs down The game is certainly good enough to get badges, but not an impossible badge.

I hope you have an imp planned for tomorrow else idk why you wouldn’t have saved this for the final day XD.

Flag Post

SkullFaic must be badged.

Flag Post

SkullFaic must be badged.

It is practically required now.