Forums Kongregate

Apocalypse Nao! (Winners announced...finally!) page 13

396 posts

Flag Post

What are you doing? You had the perfect game to end the promotion yesterday, with an impossible badge. That was the big climax! The grande finale! Giving a game a single easy badge on the last day after that is so…anti-climactic…

Flag Post

What Hiper said and I guess no Abobo… *weeps in the corner*

Flag Post

Can you win the grand prize and win the finalist prize or runner up prize too?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

I don’t care about the Gamestop gift-card or the Kreds… I’m just hoping for a t-shirt.

If i win t-shirt and you win kreds, trade you.

If I won the shirt, I like wouldn’t even wear it. I’d throw it in my closet and forget about it. Got enough shirts.

Originally posted by hiperson134:

What are you doing? You had the perfect game to end the promotion yesterday, with an impossible badge. That was the big climax! The grande finale! Giving a game a single easy badge on the last day after that is so…anti-climactic…

Yet oh so predictable.

I had a feeling this would happen, giving a single easy to some game as a troll move. I would not of figured Anti-Idle though.

Flag Post

Soooo, now that this is over, Gregismojo can start working on the Best of 2012 quest, right?

Flag Post

Sorry, I thought giving a badge to one of the most highly-rated and mostly-played games on the site that everyone assumed would never get any badges whatsoever was a fitting and climatic end to the event.

Flag Post

Nope, but at least you tried. Better give Anti Idle three more badges…

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

I don’t care about the Gamestop gift-card or the Kreds… I’m just hoping for a t-shirt.

If I won the shirt, I like wouldn’t even wear it. I’d throw it in my closet and forget about it. Got enough shirts.

All of the prizes come with a shirt. :p

Flag Post

Everyone who wins must post a t-shirt ninja photo.

Flag Post

Wow. . . That last one. . . Can someone explain to me how that was even a game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terastas:

Wow. . . That last one. . . Can someone explain to me how that was even a game?

It has so much lasting gameplay, it’s ridiculous. If you don’t like it, that’s fine. But there’s no need to be rude about it. :(

Flag Post

Been one of the better events on the site for a long time, thanks Kong!
Hope it isn’t too long before see another similar event around.

Flag Post

I have 11/11 entries.I hope I will win at least a T-shirt.

Flag Post

there was some good games badged, and some not so good badges. there’s still a long list of games that deserve or should have badges. Why not keep badging an old game per week? It’d be a great Monday or Wednesday thing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wattro:

there was some good games badged, and some not so good badges. there’s still a long list of games that deserve or should have badges. Why not keep badging an old game per week? It’d be a great Monday or Wednesday thing.

I think weekly would be difficult for Raw and Greg to maintain, however I could picture a badged old game monthly, possibly. Great promotion, overall!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

All of the prizes come with a shirt. :p

Then you can have two shirts.

I intend to get kreds if I win the card.

Flag Post

Yes, thanks Kong, that was fun :)

Flag Post

Raw/greg; I have to say, of all 3 years I’ve been on kong, this was the best event I’ve seen on this site. Reviving old (good) games (most of them arcade); a lot of badges, no multiplayer (pay to win) game badges for a few weeks, and awsome prizes. Thank you for this!

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

Sorry, I thought giving a badge to one of the most highly-rated and mostly-played games on the site that everyone assumed would never get any badges whatsoever was a fitting and climatic end to the event.

All is forgiven, because all-in-all, that was probably my favorite event you guys have run in the history of kong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ivod:

Raw/greg; I have to say, of all 3 years I’ve been on kong, this was the best event I’ve seen on this site. Reviving old (good) games (most of them arcade); a lot of badges, no multiplayer (pay to win) game badges for a few weeks, and awesome prizes. Thank you for this!

This. I very much enjoyed this event, and would love to see something like it again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

You should have badged Just Chatting :>

Flag Post
Originally posted by AsTheCROWflies:
You should have badged Just Trolling :>

Fix’d.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by AsTheCROWflies:
You should have badged Just Trolling :>

Fix’d.

Kong cant badge just trolling because then they would no longer be able to ban someone for “trolling”, which on Kong means “because i feel liek it lol”

Flag Post

I just noticed Dillo Hills is a game about drugs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kongregate:

(1) Description of the Promotion – Kongregate, (the “Sponsor”) is offering the “Apocalypse NAO Sweepstakese

Is that typo supposed to be there?