Forums Kongregate

Apocalypse Nao! (Winners announced...finally!) page 15

396 posts

Flag Post

“Potential winners will be contacted by the e-mail address (as provided in creating their user account) within three (3) business days of the drawing date to confirm prize acceptance and to determine a shipping address for the prize. Potential winners will have five (5) days to respond to the prize notification e-mail with the requested information. Failure to respond within this time frame will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner.” See rules here.

Flag Post

Has anyone gotten a mail about the prizes yet? Or have they not been giving the prizes yet? I feel like I lost the opportunity of winning that t-shirt again:/

Flag Post
Originally posted by ivod:

Has anyone gotten a mail about the prizes yet? Or have they not been giving the prizes yet? I feel like I lost the opportunity of winning that t-shirt again:/

Apocalypse NAO! Rules:

Drawing Date: On or about January 7, 2013.

However, this is also stated:

Apocalypse NAO! Rules:

You can also enter by hand printing your first and last name, street address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, e-mail address and phone number on a 3″ × 5″ card and mailing in a hand-addressed envelope to: Apocalypse NAO Sweepstakes, Kongregate, 2 Shaw Alley, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105. Mailed entries must be postmarked by January 6, 2013 and received no later than January 20, 2013. There is a limit of one mailed entry per person.

While a drawing may be around January 7, they probably will wait until January 20th to declare it official in case any entries arrive late. If any valid entries arrive up to January 20th, they’ll have to redo the drawing to include them.

Flag Post

it is over right where is the new forum

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElR4:

it is over right where is the new forum

New forum?

Flag Post

Probably means new thread with a list of winners.

Flag Post

I kept hoping this event would badge Faultline, but no :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pykrete:

I kept hoping this event would badge Faultline, but no :(

Doesn’t Faultline have no API?

Flag Post

So, I’ve been wondering recently. Is the confirmation only sent to the email address linked with each account? Because I realized that I check that email address maybe once on a month. So I could frequent Kongregate every day, but completely miss out on any prize if my Kong account isn’t notified as well.

Flag Post

Correct, no API.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

So, I’ve been wondering recently. Is the confirmation only sent to the email address linked with each account? Because I realized that I check that email address maybe once on a month. So I could frequent Kongregate every day, but completely miss out on any prize if my Kong account isn’t notified as well.

I was thinking they always PM the winner as well, I could be incorrect though.

Flag Post

^^ Ah, fair enough.

Flag Post

None of the Nitrome games have functional API, and most don’t have any at all.

Flag Post

I think this was a great event, many of the games were great. But I was a little disappointed Space is Key didnt get any badges.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LethalMutiny:

They’d better—Kong doesn’t recognize either of the e-mails I currently have as valid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LethalMutiny:

I am exactly the same. It’s pretty silly if they don’t PM you. :’/

Flag Post

This seems to be asked every time one of these contests come up, they do it through whispers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uuu2:

This seems to be asked every time one of these contests come up, they do it through whispers.

Okey dokey then. I guess that shows how much I usually pay attention to contest threads after the entries are tallied, but before the drawings.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

inb4Nitromepromo

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by rawismojo:

inb4Nitromepromo

Shoot em an email and say it will be the 5 easiest minutes of your life.

Flag Post

who are the winners?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gastone:

who are the winners?

They’re still accepting entries by mail for 4 more days.

Flag Post

who are the winners?

Read this.

Flag Post

thanks, in italy is night.

Flag Post

thanks, in italy is night.

In Soviet Russia, night dark you.