Forums Kongregate

Apocalypse Nao! (Winners announced...finally!) page 16

396 posts

Flag Post

I do not understand those who have to send a letter? to be included among the names to extract? now there is no more time? I have not received the email, and ask, but you do not win after extraction and the winners will be contacted via email web?

(P.S.; Kongregate has at its disposal all my data previously submitted, but not for this occasion.)

Flag Post

If you didn’t want to play the games but still wanted to be entered into the contest, you could send them an entry form in the mail.

Flag Post

advocatus you can be more understandable?. I have overcome all that badge apocalipse nao asked, won, but now to be extracted (to win a t-shiert) what should I do? clearly. 19/01/2013 What can I do today to be placed in extraction?. (I like to play it and I like it) XD. tnks

Flag Post

The entry period is over. The only “late” entries allowed were those sent through physical mail, and they had to be postmarked on or before January 6th to qualify. Any mailed entries that don’t arrive by January 20th (this Sunday) are not eligible.

If you did not send a physical entry, that does not apply to you. If you completed any of the Apocalypse NAO! challenges during their 3-day periods, you were already entered into the contest and there is nothing more to do except wait.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gastone:

advocatus you can be more understandable?.

This made me laugh so hard I fell over.

Flag Post

louriid, good for you!

Flag Post

And suddenly, contest winners appeared. We’ve selected the winners for the Apocalypse Nao contest, and here there are!

Grand Prize ($50 GameStop gift card and a Kongregate t-shirt):

Camoybot!

Finalists (100 Kreds and a Kongregate t-shirt):

S1rSchm00py
monako2
xchronos359x
Wenaul
FakeBreasts

Runners Up (a Kongregate t-shirt):

CerberBG
pyro94
JT_TFFM
jubhub731
Mobutu

Congratulations to all winners, and thanks to everyone for participating and making Apocalypse Nao oh-so-fun! :)

Flag Post

Grats.

Flag Post

It’s times like this that the cold reality of how few users actually participate on the forums sets in. Only three of the winners have posted at all on the forums, only one of them has more than two posts, and only one of the combined 68 posts are in this forum.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Grats.

Flag Post

Kongrats winners! Enjoy the prizes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

It’s times like this that the cold reality of how few users actually participate on the forums sets in. Only three of the winners have posted at all on the forums, only one of them has more than two posts, and only one of the combined 68 posts are in this forum.

I bet they’re all lurkers though. I bet that FakeBreasts is reading this very post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IAmTheCandyman:

And suddenly, contest winners appeared.

Finalists (100 Kreds and a Kongregate t-shirt):

FakeBreasts

this news makes me excited!

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

I bet they’re all lurkers though. I bet that FakeBreasts is reading this very post.

He’s probably gonna milk the rewards. I wonder if the shirt is ample enough.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Figures you’d choose that account.

Edit: @ Watty, too

Kongrats everyone!

Flag Post

Darn, I didn’t win. Yay for the winners!

Flag Post

wtf. I was destined to win. Someone must have hacked into Kong and changed the winner’s list.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

wtf. I was destined to win. Someone must have hacked into Kong and changed the winner’s list.

Sorry about that

Flag Post

You forgot my name though.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

gratz to the winners!