Forums Kongregate

Apocalypse Nao! (Winners announced...finally!) page 5

396 posts

Flag Post

Unity games never register badges for me (Flash ones work fine, no Unity ever has) so hoping my reports arrive in time for the challenge.

Flag Post

Yay for Farm Of Souls!

Flag Post

For once a game I already had completed. TO bad I lost my save, I had FAR to many souls on the farm…

Flag Post

Not this game! D:

Flag Post

LOL this game. Haven’t play played it for like two years. Good game.

Flag Post

Another game worthy of being badged. Thank you Kongregate.

Flag Post

The homepage does not seem to be updating this event for me. I still see Escape the Red Giant as the game with the Apocalypse Nao emblem on it.

Flag Post

that was the easiest easy badge ever!

Flag Post
Originally posted by jim_vierling:

The homepage does not seem to be updating this event for me. I still see Escape the Red Giant as the game with the Apocalypse Nao emblem on it.

Hover over Achievements in the menu and go to All Challenges. There are multiple concurrent challenges, so you won’t necessarily see it on the homepage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

Yay for Farm Of Souls!

This is gonna be good, I can tell. xD
Time to see how bad I am at this old game!

Flag Post

Never played Farm of Souls, but it’s a lot of fun. After a while, it’s crazy how fast your resources and total souls goes up.

Flag Post

I’m enjoying most of the games revived for this event. Wish the main badges were this interesting.

I guess it should be noted that these are specifically older games, and that automatically locks out MMO’s altogether because they become nonfunctional as they age. imokaywiththis.jpg

Flag Post

If I stay on this page for a few seconds, a new tab is opening up with the log-in page for Good Game Empire?

The tab opened up and I closed it 5 or 6 times before posting this. Since I posted it it seems to have stopped. I will leave and then reopen thread to see if it happens again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jim_vierling:

If I stay on this page for a few seconds, a new tab is opening up with the log-in page for Good Game Empire?

The tab opened up and I closed it 5 or 6 times before posting this. Since I posted it it seems to have stopped. I will leave and then reopen thread to see if it happens again.

You may want to scan your browser for hijackers. May as well do a full system scan to be safe.

Flag Post

Boomshine! Another great game!

Flag Post

Boomshine <3
I haven’t played this game in such a long time!

Originally posted by Cj10203040:

Boomshine! Another great game!

Flag Post

For some reason I have the easy badge but not the ‘bonus points’ thing.

Flag Post

Yep, that’s a bug. It’s fixed now.

Flag Post

i only received the medium badge but not the easy or challenge badge. Nvm i received it, ignore this complaint plz!

Flag Post

This game’s pretty meh. Wish they would add more games with more gameplay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

This game’s pretty meh. Wish they would add more games with more gameplay.

They could add badges to Epic Battle Fantasy 1, and the final boss/ending makes it thematically appropriate. But I doubt that’s tomorrow’s game.

Flag Post

Decent game but really quick, hopefully a longer game tomorrow?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MachuPichu:

Well if it’s a long game you want…

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:
Originally posted by MachuPichu:

Make me rage, let’s see what you’ve got.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

Then a game of this length is what we will get, right?