Forums Kongregate

Achievement Addicts Anonymous page 2

161 posts

Flag Post

I prefer to call it “Game rage,” I thank you ;)

Flag Post

(cough splutter cough cough) Yea right.

At least I somehow made you shave off more time on one level. Somehow. On Pyro. and hearing your “[censored] [censored] [censored]” over my speakers made getting all the aces more interesting :)

Flag Post

Ehehehehe ^ _ ^

But yeah, when I was talking to you over the vidchat, somehow I shaved off a bit of time on… I think it was level 20? Can’t recall.

Flag Post

off topic much

Flag Post

I still wouldn’t go in to that room, it’s always full and you can’t speak, there’re always people speaking and also, if it isn’t an all languages room, as it is, I wouldn’t go either.

[Exception: THIS IS SPARTA]

lol

Flag Post

Somehow I knew MrRubix and Tasslehoff would come here. I remember Rubix once came to AAA but was chased off back to the dungeon he calls a chat room :D

Edit: Sorry laxaria you betrayed AAA for a lesser room we may never speak again D:

Flag Post

*Tasselfoot

I came to AAA to answer a modcall once… that’s all I can remember, though. :P

Flag Post

I loled at not messing with pmp600 :P

Flag Post

Yea Rubix, level 20.

Hey I know some of the AAA regulars! pmp600, for instance. He slapped me once. And I slapped him back. Good times, good times.

Flag Post

how am i not a regular i’ve been in AAA for over a year

Flag Post

Because you have numbers in your account name, and therefore are not pro like they are. Duh :P

Also, your account isn’t a year old o.O

Flag Post

yawn

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyru:

a) No lower than level 15. This is ACHIEVEMENTS ADDICTS ANONYMOUS. Read the damn name of the room you are in. If you are a lowbie there are plenty of other rooms for you.

b) No numbers in your account name

I really don’t think you have any right to make such rules.

But, for the sake of this being a fun thread that will most likely die out after the weekend, I’ll let it slide.

Yeah you cant say someone can or cant join based on their level. I am gonna check this room out and see if its any good.

Flag Post

im a troll in the aaa "cough"i never go to chat"cough" im still a troll.

Flag Post

General Guidelines

The following is a list of guidelines that you may or may not choose to follow.

The lists are to point out helpful people vs trolls. Some of you are way to serious.

You’re
Being
Watched

Flag Post

Look, this is a great post and other “Highly Active, High-Level Users” are just jealous that they can not share in the glory that is AAA. And to the people who claim we can’t set these rules, blah blah blah. No, we can’t actually block people or whatever, but we can use these rules to set-up de facto control of the room. Not that we would mind you, we’re not Tamil Tigers or Checnyan seperatists, but just saying. Basically, everyone needs to lighten the hell up. What does taking this stuff serious do for you? NOTHING. kthxbai

Flag Post

Oh and:

Flag Post

We have control bwahahaha.

Wait.

We Aren’t Tamil Tigers?! D:

Flag Post

you make AAA seem so appealing =.=

Flag Post

Hi, my name is Juice, and I support this thread.

Flag Post

Look, this is a great post and other “Highly Active, High-Level Users” are just jealous that they can not share in the glory that is AAA

Stop kidding yourself.

Flag Post

Juice used his epic 3333rd post to support the AAA thread. I approve of his approval.

Flag Post

Juice used his epic 3333rd post to support the AAA thread. I approve of his approval.

And I use my not-quite-so-epic-but-still-pretty-epic 3334th post to support this thread. Again. That’s twice. Intense.

Flag Post

And I use my not-quite-so-epic-but-still-pretty-epic 3334th post to support this thread. Again. That’s twice. Intense.

I cant handle the insanity!

EDIT: Why does the quote thing not work sometimes?
EDIT 2: New paragraphs dont work either.

Flag Post

I cant handle the insanity!

Sucks for youuuuuu.