Forums Kongregate

Achievement Addicts Anonymous page 4

159 posts

Flag Post

i just started in the AAA and i love it :)

Flag Post

i love the new forum! http://www.acubed.2ksite.com

Flag Post

Great, forum. Nice work, lyca.

Flag Post

Good news people! Our amazing chat room is gaining even more popularity among all Kongregate users. Today Kyru from Arcane Coding came over to AAA and begged our regular members to teach the Arcane Coders how to play some of the harder games on Kong. Unfortunately Kyru forgot that he has to bow to King Klaz when entering the room and his request was denied. Sorry Arcane Coding peoples, perhaps next time you can send an ambassador with better manners if you want something from us!

Maybe you can check out my popular Youtube account for walkthroughs to some of the more difficult games: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Flag Post

i wasnt there noooooo

Flag Post

AAA For life.. got to level 35 in that room

Flag Post

i went in AAA the other day, seemed like one of the worst rooms ive been in, complete influx of morons on there

Flag Post

1337, no i mean the opposite, this topic is supposed to be supportive of the AAA

Flag Post

i went in AAA the other day, seemed like one of the worst rooms ive been in, complete influx of morons on there

sorry I missed you 1337al

Flag Post

Today Kyru from Arcane Coding

Shows what you know. I’m from the IKRC. In fact I even TOLD you that I’m not from Arcane Coding.

Flag Post

What’s up with the room ego O_o

lulz at people thinking Kyru is from arcane coding :P

Flag Post

Isnt he from DM1

Edit NEVER MIND

Flag Post

omg didn’t you read his post T_T Kyru = from IKRC formally Lyceum which he owned….actually soon he’s going to be roaming through The flagpole, Teh Bleachers, Buffet of Goodness….DM1 can do with it’s 6 or so mods lol.

Flag Post

b) No numbers in your account name

….doncha think that is a little extreme?….

Flag Post

It doesn’t work at all…what about EarthwormJim and Pmp600 they both have numbers in their names and are considered main regs lol

Flag Post

WOO IM ON THE TROLLLIST? FREE SPEECH? WTF DUDE? HAHA? JUST COZ IM MORE FAMOUS THEN YOU!! YOUR SO OBSESSED WITH ME HAHA PEOPLE TAKE THE INTERNET TOO SERIOUSLY THESE DAYS HHA MOS TROLLS BLAH BLAH BLAH. VERY OLD EH BORING BORING BORING,SHOUDL PUT EARTHWORMJIM ON IT THEN MAN HES A BIG ASS TROLL HEH JUST COZ I DONT TAKE THE INTERNET SERIOUS LOL YOU GUYS R JUSTA PACK OF FREAKS EXCEPT MY MATES ON HERE :) THEY’RE ALOWED TO BE :D heh some people dont know what TROLL is obviously…….loil TROLL thasts funny name for a gamer. hehe wait wait wait some1 come up with a name “troll” or wateva xD would love that,yes i knwo i spammed who cares. OH BTW KLAZ STOP BEING SO GOD DAMN OBSESSED WITH ME! ITS GETTIGN OLD cyas

Flag Post

Hmhm, almost level 30, no numbers…might just pay another visit and stay for a bit to talk.

Flag Post

^— Tweety’s post is a shows you why she makes the list. Though to be accurate she is actually the most boring troll in AAA, the other trolls are pretty legendary in their trolling abilities. Especially Rukia and Tog. Tweety has a lot of work to do if she wants to upgrade from boring troll to classy troll, and with a lot of practice, perhaps one day even an epic troll.

Flag Post

lol you kinda fuel ruki’s anti-religiousism though.

Flag Post

Why am I not on the regulars list? I have no numbers in my name and have only played on AAA from when I joined kong

Flag Post

._. Wow, we have a thread. Uh…AAA ego much? o.O

Flag Post

I agree Lyca, I am sort of a Devil’s Advocate in these matters. Also, Kami you are the owner of AAA – proud much? :0

Flag Post

Wow what a welcome by one of your fabulous members:

rukiarcx, level 19, Meber since 04/08/2008
Calls ME the newfag…HAHAHA i laugh at you.

Flag Post

The AAA is officialy a pissy, moaning, up tight room.
After saying hi to everyone, this is what i started my convo with:

Flag Post

While I must agree that there are many “undesirables” in AAA, there are a couple greats in that room who I dearly miss. D:

Don’t be hatin’ on mah original room, Neo.