Forums Kongregate

Achievement Addicts Anonymous page 5

159 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to your first run in with the resident troll rukia. As a rite of passage to earn respect in AAA you must defeat rukia in a battle of wits. Not too hard to do, but it serves to weed out the weakest of newcomers. I see that you failed and therefor you are not welcome in AAA. Have a nice day.

Flag Post

I’d take offense to that, Klazart, if I thought someone of your capabilities was even worth the time.

Flag Post

So, in short, the room sucks. A room with dramatic self-centered views allowing trolls to roam freely and pester off anyone being new and trying out the room. I can’t see the humour in what you said, Klazart, and I can’t see the logic in those wicked rules that don’t make sense. Once again, if this is just some weird joke, you can simply say so. The screenshot says otherwise, though.

Flag Post

So, in short, the room sucks.

I take offense to that, Dark. Although I’m no longer a regular in AAA, I know some of their non-troll regulars well enough to disagree with you. What if I came into your room when you had a couple trolls. I take a few screenshots, post them here. “Ik zal handhaven” sucks. The screenshots here prove it, folks. Now, obviously this a little far-fetched, seeing as how I have no reason to venture into a foreign room, and I couldn’t understand a word they were saying to me, but I think you get the point.

Flag Post

Someone please post a recorded chat where a mod is flaming a newcomer that would make AAA an officially pissy, moaning, up-tight room. The word would spread and the conversations would be less laggy. As it is AAA is a tough room with tough standards to become an accepted regular. If you don’t like it then there are plenty of other rooms to be “safe” in.

I think Klazart is somewhat headed in the right direction with a duel of wits. It would be fitting if Klazart is there to witness Rukia’s defeat. Personally if people generally greet you favorably you’re in. If rukia takes a liking to you, then you are most likely out.

You might notice that AAA is full all the time in spite of the above criticism. Maybe AAA isn’t so bad after all?

Flag Post
Originally posted by KlazartSC:

Also, Kami you are the owner of AAA – proud much? :0

Proud of our AAA but not of all the ego in this topic… :( How are we going to get any good new regulars if they see this first?

@Neo: I’m sorry about that, I can’t be there all the time to make them be nice. ~_~" Angel tends to mute just about everyone, a lot of the time without a good reason other than that they just came in the room (or some other random reason). Ruki likes to argue with people just for the heck of it and to try to insult them. I welcome anyone new to AAA, as long as they aren’t there to troll. :) Try coming back maybe..sometime after 4pm PST, I’m usually on around then.

@Dark: I have a bunch of screenshots of AAA being awesome, if you’d like to see them. :3

@Everyone: You’re welcome to come in and check out AAA, and if you aren’t received nicely the first time try coming back later. :) I promise that a lot of us are nice to new faces.

Flag Post

I take offense to that, Dark. Although I’m no longer a regular in AAA, I know some of their non-troll regulars well enough to disagree with you. What if I came into your room when you had a couple trolls. I take a few screenshots, post them here. “Ik zal handhaven” sucks. The screenshots here prove it, folks. Now, obviously this a little far-fetched, seeing as how I have no reason to venture into a foreign room, and I couldn’t understand a word they were saying to me, but I think you get the point.

You have people in this very thread basically saying they have to be flamed to hell in the room before they are accepted. I see people saying they’re letting the trolls free to do what they want. What kind of rule is that? You don’t have to take offense if you are agreeing the trolls are part of your room.

To be honest, I have very little trolls in my own room. I’ve got a lot of regulars, all of which are friendly. That’s the kind of room I support at Kongregate. I’m not trying to sound self-centered here, because I know there are much more rooms like that, but it’s a good example. My concern was that there wasn’t only one screenshot, there are also regulars from the room itself supporting the fact there are trolls and nothing is actually done about that.

I’d say it would be bad for Kongregate if you see new members coming onto chat, being placed in a room like that, and get flamed or trolled. It would make them leave, unless they are trolls themself.

I admit I should not have said “the room sucks”, but I can get pretty pissed if you’re promoting and praising trolls.

@Dark: I have a bunch of screenshots of AAA being awesome, if you’d like to see them. :3

Oh, I have no doubt it can be nice in there, just as I have no doubt there will be times of flames in my room (when I’m not there). It’s the policy of the chat that concerned me. Is everyone welcoming these trolls or are they discouraged to flame other users and eventually punished if they do not heed?

Flag Post

Heh. I started using AAA about a week ago… I found it to be a pretty nice place with some cool people, but after seeing this I’m not so sure. Certain members’ true colours are starting to shine through. It’s a shame really. I’m sorry that this had to happen, Kami.

Anyways… Off to find me a new room…

Flag Post
Originally posted by 00_Juice_00:

While I must agree that there are many “undesirables” in AAA, there are a couple greats in that room who I dearly miss. D:

Don’t be hatin’ on mah original room, Neo.

I wouldn’t be ‘hatin’ if i wasn’t being hated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

Oh, I have no doubt it can be nice in there, just as I have no doubt there will be times of flames in my room (when I’m not there). It’s the policy of the chat that concerned me. Is everyone welcoming these trolls or are they discouraged to flame other users and eventually punished if they do not heed?

I wasn’t there when that happened… So, times of flames when I’m not there. I don’t let it, when I am there. And no, not everyone is welcoming them.. *sigh*

Flag Post

Eh, this tread is old and outdated. Klaz cant just make rules, he’s not even a reg in aaa himself!

Flag Post

Eh, this tread is old and outdated.

Then why did you bump it?

Flag Post

why no numbers in name?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gta0004:

why no numbers in name?

This post is ~7 months old! Stop bumping it up .

Flag Post

didnt notice the date… sorryz

Flag Post

No names with numbers?
Why? What’s wrong with letters in names?
I understand the other rules though.

Flag Post

lmao, good ol’ AAA, though when I was a reg it was almost always silent……

Flag Post

It’s time for a change. A lot of the above folks arn’t around much (if at all), so it’s time for a new clarification on what’s acceptable or desireable. The above conversation was really meant to be fun for those wishing to participate. Anyway it can mostly be discarded (at least the negative parts). I’m also now a Mod ( a visit says the obvious ) so I can’t behave exactly the same way ( part of the change I was speaking of earlier).

I am going to defer to Kamisaibou for appropriate behavior. Myself though: Don’t troll as it causes others to want to do the same. The room wasn’t trolling before you arrived. Don’t spam- although people can mute (and it is encouraged) it also causes others to want to do the same. I don’t like to silence or ban, but I will to prevent the room from catapulting into utter chaos- I will also try and go after the root of the problem if possible.

Ok. Back to having fun: Coming soon another snapshot of an actual chat conversation showing actual changes to AAA! I invite new comers and those who arn’t on when mentioned regulars are on to contribute our thoughts.

What makes AAA great? Why are we the best room on Kongregate (Kongregreat)? What might make it better? Who would you like to see come back? Would you like to go back in time when AAA was better? When would that be and why?
What other question would you ask for here???

Don’t like me as a mod? well what can I do better? Would I do that if I could? (I will answer that later :P)

Flag Post

This thread is like a plane getting ready to crashland.
It started out good, then it quickly exploded and became nothing but scrap.
Have a nice day, gentlemen.

Flag Post

I agree Opec. 3 months have gone by with nothing :(

Flag Post

AAA in the early afternoon (just a random snapshot):

Th3roadvirus: sorry. Unless I see my name I don’t chat while playing games haha
Th3roadvirus: GOTTA FOCUS
kkperson: hello hey guys
EroSennin: You bitch
EroSennin: Thought you wernt here lol
Th3roadvirus: Who?
kkperson: me
EroSennin: Youuuu
Th3roadvirus: brb switching games
kkperson: me
EroSennin: The one switching games
kkperson: oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh
devilspawn: no your not
Th3roadvirus: Back
denisol: oh hai ppl
Th3roadvirus: hola
HeroDude: need Mod!
HeroDude: Come to ostehøvelen, Norwegean room (reply)
EroSennin: Hai onefoe
denisol: clockwords ia awesome
denisol: :3
XxCalyxX: Errm Hi?
ChronoStrike: Hi all!
XxfoamxX: hi.
walid25: what the hell
EroSennin: Hio
walid25: hey
Fuuton: Sup
ChronoStrike: space is up.
EroSennin: nvgkjfdhgkldfjkjsdfkjsgs
YogieBear: IM INFECTED!
EroSennin: I had everywhere infected, just madagascar, and It crashed, tf?
ChronoStrike: okays, yogie.
Trebor1212: I return
YogieBear: NO!
YogieBear: MY PROFILE IS INFECTED!
YogieBear: i infect u!
EroSennin: Mhm
ChronoStrike: drops safe on yogie
YogieBear: bites EroSennin
Fuuton: :O harsh
EroSennin: I’ll kill you, im trained to survive :D
walid25: waw
YogieBear: You a survivor?
EroSennin: Im going.
EroSennin: Bye, pandemic annoyed me
YogieBear: spits on EroSennin
walid25: laters
EroSennin: Gonna go kill people on cod4
Trebor1212: adios Ero
YogieBear: lol
YogieBear: cod4=sad
Trebor1212: cod5=worse
EroSennin: terr
EroSennin: yerr*
YogieBear: cod 5=dosnt exist
EroSennin: I sold my cod:waw, it sucks
Trebor1212: cod6=cautiously optimistic.
YogieBear: i hate it
EroSennin: Its the 5th in the series though…
EroSennin: So it does exist
YogieBear: yh, well unlike u, i dont keep track of games i dont like
Trebor1212: im getting MW2 and an xbox on the tenth!
YogieBear: mw3?
YogieBear: mw2?
YogieBear: *
Th3roadvirus: Anyone wanna see a leaked video from MW2?
EroSennin: Im getting it ninth i think
EroSennin: Theres loads :P
Trebor1212: I haven’t ever owned an xbox.
Th3roadvirus: http://www.liveleak.com/item?a=view&token=364_1256689255
YogieBear: well, it would help if i could see the other half of it
Trebor1212: my friend is buying both special editions of MW2, so I am buying his current xbox (he’s getting the special edition elite) and one of his copies of MW2.
EroSennin: Seen it, but yeah, bye
YogieBear: WTF IS MW2????
EroSennin: Modern warfare 2
Trebor1212: MODERN WARFARE 2
YogieBear: OMFG!
Trebor1212: dammit ninjad.
Trebor1212: but yeah, yogie, you’re idiotic.
EroSennin: The new cod, only, it doesnt have the “call of duty” part in the name
YogieBear: so is ur mum trebor
Trebor1212: yeah, she’s a dumb bitch.
Trebor1212: your point?
YogieBear: just like u
EroSennin: Mum = …
Trebor1212: Wrong.
YogieBear: thats my point
EroSennin: Mum jokes*
YogieBear: (mum=dumb)=you dumb
Trebor1212: not to mention that you’re the one that just resorted to a “your mother” joke.
Trebor1212: noob.
YogieBear: Good for you ;)
Trebor1212: well, Im going to go eat lunch while I’m still between my engineering lab and calculus.
YogieBear: no one cares
YogieBear: rofl
ChronoStrike: This room fluctuates so much…
Trebor1212: see ya, Chrono
ChronoStrike: I’ not sure if it’s something to appreciate or not.
ChronoStrike: bye treb.
ObiWanny: elo im new
Trebor1212: Virus and Caly appear to be not-afk, so bye to you guys as well!
ChronoStrike: while you’re here…
ChronoStrike: Word of the Day:
ChronoStrike: conflate
ObiWanny: ?
bloodshed939: CHEESE
Trebor1212: definition, Chrono?
ObiWanny: i know an german word
ChronoStrike: To bring together; to fuse together; to join or meld.
ChronoStrike: To combine (as two readings of a text) into one whole.
Trebor1212: i’ll try to use it.
Onefoe: concatenation is another
Trebor1212: hey there Onefoe, good to see you’re still alive
Onefoe: I think i am lol

Flag Post

I hate how there is no mention of me in here, as I perfectly embody AAA. you turds.

Flag Post

Okeh, harrrs a snapshot.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2pt896a&s=4

Flag Post

Jono is being exceptionally funny here. His post is less spamfull than mine. Remarkable! More good posts needed!

Flag Post

Exactly Onefoe, that is why i should be king of AAA.