Forums Kongregate

[Contest] Mother Of All Puzzles

46 posts

Flag Post

R4L

Flag Post

Hello and welcome to the The Mother Of All Puzzles Competition! In this competition, I, Jaskaran2000, will be your host, and my co-host will be the awesome eProdigy. Now then,

What we offer to you as a prize is a secret! Just to avoid any confusion, the answer to a certain question must be put in the URL. You will be disqualified if you include the URL in your screenshot. Remember, you may not contact each other by PM to help each other, and only we are allowed to give subtle hints in the thread, if we get gist of you contacting each other privately, or giving hints to each other in thread, you will be disqualified. At rare occasions, a warning may be given before the disqualification. Now, to focus on the game;

I’ll provide you an example screenshot:

A screenshot should be like the screenshot above, remember, no urls. The one to get as high as they can wins! Good luck (Break a Leg, if you will) and Happy Puzzling!

Flag Post

Busy with some important projects, be back soon.

Flag Post

some levels were super easy and solved within 1 minute and 2 so far really had my head hurting. stuck at 10 atm

Flag Post

If you need any hints, feel free to ask!
While answers/spoilers are forbidden, subtle hints are always allowed in this discussion.

Flag Post

I`m stuck at the main page.

Flag Post

Level 12 now, almost got it but still half is gibberish. I’ll stop for now because games like this really frustrate me .

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ratchet1999:

I`m stuck at the main page.

Perhaps you should study the words properly. That would give a highlight on them.

Originally posted by dubesor:

Level 12 now, almost got it but still half is gibberish. I’ll stop for now because games like this really frustrate me .

The page title is a clue. Remember, Google is your friend. Use it often.
There is no rule against looking up things on Google in this contest. :P

Flag Post

I’m rather stuck at level 5.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

I’m rather stuck at level 5.

Read the page title and look for any differences in the picture.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

…. do you really think I would have managed 11 levels if I didn’t know how to google or check for stuff like pagetitles, imagenames and source codes??
I have the EXACT translation but it is incorrect. And please don’t “help” me any further it is just annoying when you point out something so blatantly obvious that everyone who passed level 1 would know.

Flag Post

Errrr… Is there a prize?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dubesor:

…. do you really think I would have managed 11 levels if I didn’t know how to google or check for stuff like pagetitles, imagenames and source codes??
I have the EXACT translation but it is incorrect. And please don’t “help” me any further it is just annoying when you point out something so blatantly obvious that everyone who passed level 1 would know.

Alright, I’ll only give hints when requested. Sorry for pestering you.

Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

Errrr… Is there a prize?

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

What we offer to you as a prize is a secret!

Flag Post

When does this contest end? I’m currently on level 19, and I plan to post a screenshot of wherever I am just before we run out of time. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Funnykidsc:

When does this contest end? I’m currently on level 19, and I plan to post a screenshot of wherever I am just before we run out of time. :)

There is currently no deadline, but I should probably suggest it to Jaskaran.
EDIT: The contest ends on January 10th, 2013. Good luck!

Flag Post

I can`t pass the main page…I tried everything…-.-

Flag Post

level 27 now. will post screens once I’m stuck

Flag Post

Remember! You have to post a screenshot for your score to be submitted.

Flag Post

Puzzle 15 is a lot of fun. :D

Btw, da eff is No Gates?

EDIT: HALP on 16

Flag Post

Remember! You have to post a screenshot for your score to be submitted.

Will only do shortly before the contest is over ;) for strategical reasons.
31 now :)

Flag Post

Awesome, dubesor. Keep going!

I’ll be occupied with a few important projects for the next few days Jask, but I’ll be back to give hints and help co-host.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Flag Post

I’ll be occupied with a few important projects for the next few days Jask, but I’ll be back to give hints and help co-host.

Hint for 49 please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Funnykidsc:

Hint for 49 please?

I’m leaving Jask to give hints for the next few days since I’ll be busy with projects. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Flag Post

where is the link for the game?

Flag Post

R4L

Hello and welcome to the The Mother Of All Puzzles Competition! In this competition, I, Jaskaran2000, will be your host, and my co-host will be the awesome eProdigy. Now then,

What we offer to you as a prize is a secret! Just to avoid any confusion, the answer to a certain question must be put in the URL. You will be disqualified if you include the URL in your screenshot. Remember, you may not contact each other by PM to help each other, and only we are allowed to give subtle hints in the thread, if we get gist of you contacting each other privately, or giving hints to each other in thread, you will be disqualified. At rare occasions, a warning may be given before the disqualification. Now, to focus on the game;

I’ll provide you an example screenshot:

A screenshot should be like the screenshot above, remember, no urls. The one to get as high as they can wins! Good luck (Break a Leg, if you will) and Happy Puzzling!

where is the link for the game?