Forums Kongregate

[Contest] Mother Of All Puzzles page 2

46 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gastone:
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Hello and welcome to the The Mother Of All Puzzles Competition!

where is the link for the game?

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Hello and welcome to the →→→ The Mother Of All Puzzles ←←← Competition!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:
Originally posted by Gastone:
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Hello and welcome to the The Mother Of All Puzzles Competition!

where is the link for the game?

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Hello and welcome to the →→→ The Mother Of All Puzzles ←←← Competition!

okay. from this title what should I do?

 
Flag Post

That’s kind of the object of the game. You’re supposed to figure it out.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

That’s kind of the object of the game. You’re supposed to figure it out.

there are no buttons, there are no descriptions, have the security that this is a video game? tnks

 
Flag Post

It’s not a video game file, no. It’s a web puzzle game. You use the clues on each page to figure out the filename of the next page. Each page is a level.

It’s safe. It’s a very well known puzzle game, and the admins would have caught and censored this thread by now otherwise.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

It’s not a video game file, no. It’s a web puzzle game. You use the clues on each page to figure out the filename of the next page. Each page is a level.

It’s safe. It’s a very well known puzzle game, and the admins would have caught and censored this thread by now otherwise.

ok, thanks, now how can I change the page?

 
Flag Post

ok I was able to understand? with the aid

 
Flag Post

I’m stuck on 12. I have translated the code but it isn’t the answer. A hint would be wonderful :D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BLACKBONE:

I’m stuck on 12. I have translated the code but it isn’t the answer. A hint would be wonderful :D

pay close attention to the wording.

 
Flag Post

Mother of all puzzels level 15…. HINT PLEASE

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BLACKBONE:

I’m stuck on 12. I have translated the code but it isn’t the answer. A hint would be wonderful :D

there’s nothing to hint about..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:
Originally posted by Funnykidsc:
Originally posted by eProdigy:

Awesome, dubesor. Keep going!


I’ll be occupied with a few important projects for the next few days Jask, but I’ll be back to give hints and help co-host.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Hint for 49 please?


I’m leaving Jask to give hints for the next few days since I’ll be busy with projects. Sorry for the inconvenience!


I still want a hint for 49. I’m convinced the level doesn’t give you enough information to continue…
 
Flag Post

The only hint I’ll give for 49 is to try adding aspects to your answer combined with the information given on that level. Trial and error :)

 
Flag Post

Four days left! Time to start taking the screenshots; only the screenshots in thread will be counted. I doubt all of you want dubesor taking the victory for being the only one to post a screenshot.

 
Flag Post

Still stuck on 16…

 
Flag Post

Oh, totally forgot about this.
Anyhow I have quit playing a while ago, every further level gets more and more frustrating.
Even when I solve a level, I don’t have the feeling “Ahh, so that makes sense”, but rather “Umm, ok? Lucky guess from me”.

Overall the puzzles are far too crypted and flat out illogical to enjoy solving.

here is my latest progress from some time ago to put me on the leaderboards:

and yep I know who that guy is and the company etc ;) so don’t bother helping I don’t care anymore.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Four days left! Time to start taking the screenshots; only the screenshots in thread will be counted. I doubt all of you want dubesor taking the victory for being the only one to post a screenshot.

Mhhh… so wasn’t the contest supposed to have ended 1.5 weeks ago? You guys have removed the first post and the deadlines etc.
Would be kind of unfair if you cancelled since I have put extremely high number of work into this contest… not my fault no one really contributed >.<

 
Flag Post

Level 14 makes me want to punch bunnies! Can anyone give me a hint?

 
Flag Post

why was my post removed before it even displayed?

 
Flag Post

fuck this shit, i’m going to a real message board

 
Flag Post

I’m stuck on LEVEL 3 help me :(