Forums Kongregate

Private Room Helper Userscript (Passwords, Blacklists, Whitelists)

73 posts

Flag Post

For those tired of inviting people all the time to their private room.

People PM you the password. If you’ve enabled the script (and checkbox) and their name isn’t on the blacklist they will be automatically invited to your private room.

Download It
Download It on UserScripts

Credits: Ventero, Bob10110

v1.65: Fix bad var name
v1.60: Resolve conflict with reply script, check if holodeck is loaded before loading
v1.001: Attempt to resolve conflicts
v1.000: Whitelist prompting, tab visibility patches, update button
v0.975: Save if fields change. Chat options drop down fix option. (Image)
v0.971: Whitelist loading from correct source. (Image)
v0.970: Separated into 2 sections. Whitelist added. Sections collapse now.
v0.965: Conflict with AFK Script resolved (Image)
v0.961: release

Flag Post

You’re amazing.

Flag Post

SWEET JESUS. Thank you for making this public!!! It will be extremely helpful!

Flag Post

I demand to be put on your blacklist on the grounds that you’re always only a whisper away anyway! (or a simple “Hi UG” in Hourglass)
not really

You’ve got ’dem mad developering skeels.

Flag Post

This is terrific.
*adds this thread to the many reasons why I should go ahead and buy K+*

Flag Post

Why aren’t you hired by Kong yet.

Flag Post

Why do you need a blacklist if it takes an invite to join a private room? Just don’t invite them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Why do you need a blacklist if it takes an invite to join a private room? Just don’t invite them.

You trust me and tell me your password. I decide that I don’t like you anymore and post it on OT… need I say more?

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

You trust me and tell me your password. I decide that I don’t like you anymore and post it on OT… need I say more?

I didn’t know you could get in a private room without an invite from the creator of the room. I didn’t see the “People that PM you this password will be automatically invited”. Alrighty then.

Flag Post

I didn’t know you could get in a private room without an invite from the creator of the room. I didn’t see the “People that PM you this password will be automatically invited”. Alrighty then.

spams UG with “cake”

Flag Post

SPAM-flavored cake sounds kinda unpalatable. Who knows, maybe it’s a Hawaiian delicacy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

SPAM-flavored cake sounds kinda unpalatable. Who knows, maybe it’s a Hawaiian delicacy.

Slightly off-topic, but this is a Hawaiian delicacy. :D (my nephew and I just made some)

I hope people find UG’s program as awesome as we doooooo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

I hope people find UG’s program as awesome as we doooooo.

This. It’s been very useful.

Flag Post

You’re amazing.

You developed the more basic app you gave to adv0’s room amirite? [Back when Chat Games was thriving…]

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

spams UG with “cake”

The cake is a lie.

Flag Post

>:(

Flag Post

I knew about the idea, but the result is just-
We need more like you.

Flag Post

Sweet, 5/5

Flag Post

Very useful if you’re a player who owns a corp/clan in a MP game. :D

Flag Post

lol, Well this means that i`ll never get into a private room well i don`t use the chat rooms anymore so it does not matter.

Flag Post

UnknownGuardian is a gift from the programming gods.

Flag Post

Anyone know how to download this onto firefox?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 58mugruber:

Anyone know how to download this onto firefox?

First, you’ll need to install Greasemonkey and the script framework to make sure the addon functions. When this is done, you’ll be able to install the private room script by clicking one of the links in the first post. Just restart the browser after the install to enable the scripts.

Flag Post

This is awesome.

Flag Post

If you use the /kick command, is the script able to detect that? It’d be cool if it asked if you wanted to add the kicked person to the black list.

Originally posted by AlisonClaire:

This is awesome.

ikr?