Forums Kongregate

Kongregator of the Year - 2012 [Winners!] page 5

149 posts

Flag Post

Kongregator of the Year: Taiboss
Chat Moderator of the Year: Taiboss
Best Room Owner of the Year: Taiboss
Forum Moderator of the Year: Taiboss
Staff Member of the Year: Taiboss
Developer of the Year: Taiboss

Thread of the Year: Taiboss
Game of the Year: Taiboss
Badge of the Year: Taiboss

Sound of the Year: Taiboss
Art of the Year: Taiboss
Artist of the Year (all-encompassing): Taiboss
As well, to honour the Collaboration section: Taiboss

Best Sound on Kongregate: Taiboss
Best Art on Kongregate: Taiboss
Best Artist on Kongregate (all-encompassing): Taiboss

 
Flag Post

Kongregator of the Year Inthenameoffight

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Taot:

Kongregator of the Year: Taiboss
Chat Moderator of the Year: Taiboss
Best Room Owner of the Year: Taiboss
Forum Moderator of the Year: Taiboss
Staff Member of the Year: Taiboss
Developer of the Year: Taiboss

Thread of the Year: Taiboss
Game of the Year: Taiboss
Badge of the Year: Taiboss

Sound of the Year: Taiboss
Art of the Year: Taiboss
Artist of the Year (all-encompassing): Taiboss
As well, to honour the Collaboration section: Taiboss

Best Sound on Kongregate: Taiboss
Best Art on Kongregate: Taiboss
Best Artist on Kongregate (all-encompassing): Taiboss

Dafaq?

 
Flag Post

I Nominate Cylomar, for moderator of the year. He’s a great moderator. Fair, but he’s also strict with the key infractions. A great moderator and a great person.

 
Flag Post

Kongregator – Cylomar
Chat Mod – Cylomar
Room Owner – Cylomar

The rest dont matter :)

 
Flag Post

Cylomar for most of them!

And you forgot to include Best CHat Room of the year: Gnarly Argle Ska

 
Flag Post

I nominate Advocatus for Kongregator of the year. He touched my tickle spot. :D

 
Flag Post

I nominate myself Chris2Fly

 
Flag Post

game of the year: lalalala im on an adventure. by riddleschool.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SegrigatedDemon:

I nominate Advocatus for Kongregator of the year. He touched my tickle spot. :D

You can’t, since advocatus didn’t register in 2012 and (seemingly) hasn’t been active in 2012.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by SegrigatedDemon:

I nominate Advocatus for Kongregator of the year. He touched my tickle spot. :D

You can’t, since advocatus didn’t register in 2012 and (seemingly) hasn’t been active in 2012.

Wait, you need somebody who JOINED in 2012?!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Nemiflora:
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by SegrigatedDemon:

I nominate Advocatus for Kongregator of the year. He touched my tickle spot. :D

You can’t, since advocatus didn’t register in 2012 and (seemingly) hasn’t been active in 2012.

Wait, you need somebody who JOINED in 2012?!

Originally posted by KOTY2012:

Clarifications:

  • For “Kongregator of the Year” the user doesn’t have to have registered in 2012, but they must have been active in 2012.
  •  
    Flag Post
    Originally posted by eProdigy:

    Kongregator of the Year: CrownHeiress
    Chat Moderator of the Year: adv0catus
    Best Room Owner of the Year: VforVendetta
    Staff Member of the Year: IAmTheCandyman
    Developer of the Year: 2DArray
    Thread of the Year: An Expansive Directory of Kongregate Rooms
    Game of the Year: ShellShock Live 2
    Badge of the Year: “U Jelly?” in Jelly Escape
    Sound of the Year: AdeebNafees’ fangirl scream.
    Art of the Year: Life by AdonisWerther
    Artist of the Year (all-encompassing): AdonisWerther

    Aw, you’re the bestest, ePro! :D
    I voted for you too!

     
    Flag Post
    Originally posted by CrownHeiress:
    Originally posted by eProdigy:

    Kongregator of the Year: CrownHeiress
    Chat Moderator of the Year: adv0catus
    Best Room Owner of the Year: VforVendetta
    Staff Member of the Year: IAmTheCandyman
    Developer of the Year: 2DArray
    Thread of the Year: An Expansive Directory of Kongregate Rooms
    Game of the Year: ShellShock Live 2
    Badge of the Year: “U Jelly?” in Jelly Escape
    Sound of the Year: AdeebNafees’ fangirl scream.
    Art of the Year: Life by AdonisWerther
    Artist of the Year (all-encompassing): AdonisWerther

    Aw, you’re the bestest, ePro! :D
    I voted for you too!

    You deserved that nomination. <3

     
    Flag Post

    Kongregator of the Year – TrophyGod
    Chat Moderator of the Year – TheWhiteAngel
    Best Room Owner of the Year – TheWhiteAngel
    Forum Moderator of the Year – Jaskaran2000
    Staff Member of the Year – IAmTheCandyman
    Developer of the Year – BerzerkStudios

     
    Flag Post

    <—————— rawr

     
    Flag Post

    Voting has begun. Please contact me directly to place your votes. Votes will be accepted until January 12th at midnight GMT. The winners will be announced the next day, as well as a public listing of all votes. Please be advised, when I’ve received your vote and applied it, I will be deleting the private message for organizational purposes.

    Reminders:

    • Please do not discuss your votes publicly
    • Voting on alt accounts will disqualify your votes
    • The nominee must receive a minimum of 5 votes to be successful

    The final Nomination list is as follows:

     
    Flag Post

    Kongregator of the Year

    AdeebNafees
    Aldir
    AtomicPineapple
    Blizzard2000
    Bluji
    Chris2Fly
    CrownHeiress
    eProdigy
    Guswut
    Jaskaran2000
    Koopa112
    LethalMutiny
    LoveAbyss
    Love_Abyss
    MachuPichu
    MaistlinRajere
    mikkmar
    Nemiflora
    poisonthewell
    Precarious
    riddleschool
    Rolby
    ShawnerSSS
    Sinapi
    SpinyWashington
    Taiboss
    ThePerfectRun
    Tomatoman
    TrophyGod
    uzzbuzz
    WhiteHorses1998

     
    Flag Post

    Chat Moderator of the Year

    adv0catus
    burrito
    Cylomar
    MadJedi
    Maginmaniac7
    SicMirx
    Storageheater
    the_squall
    TheWhiteAngel
    Twoam
    VforVendetta
    XXPOEXX

    Best Room Owner of the Year

    braves055 (MalFunction)
    Cylomar (Gnarly Argle Ska)
    MadJedi (Labyrinth)
    Maginmaniac7 (Chaos Theory)
    plugin848y (Ant Hill)
    Sir_Fratley (League of Gamers)
    TheWhiteAngel (The Hive)
    Twoam (Chocolate Hostage)
    uuu2 (The Red Bucket)
    VforVendetta (Hourglass)

    Forum Moderator of the Year

    arcaneCoder
    MadJedi
    rawismojo
    UnknownGuardian
    uuu2
    vegard20
    Zshadow

     
    Flag Post

    Staff Member of the Year

    Ducklette
    IAmTheCandyman
    greg
    joe1017
    rawismojo
    trickyrodent
    Zshadow

    Thread of the Year

    An Expansive Directory of Kongregate Rooms [KONGREGATE]
    Apocalypse Nao! [KONGREGATE]
    Badge Suggestions! [KONGREGATE]
    dawnguard review [OFF-TOPIC]
    General Thread [FORUM GAMES FORUM]
    Kongrefeint – Qualifiers – Now with extra light! [KONGREGATE]
    Kongregator of the Year – 2012 [KONGREGATE]
    New badge discussion [KONGREGATE]
    Post Your Wins. [KONGREGATE]
    Rolby for Mod 2013 [OFF-TOPIC]
    The List [FORUM GAMES FORUM]
    The Official My Little Pony Thread [OFF-TOPIC]

    Last minute Nomination: GiTD [#28] Entries and Discussion [GAME PROGRAMMING]

     
    Flag Post

    Developer of the Year

    2DArray
    BeardshakerGames
    BerzerkStudio
    DrNeroCF
    FliplineStudios
    GregAnims
    HotAirRaccoon
    JuicyBeast
    kChamp
    Moshdef
    nerdook
    Pokerpo
    riddleschool
    SoulGame
    undefined

    Game of the Year

    Burrito Bison Revenge
    Decision 2
    Death vs. Monstars 2
    Jelly Escape
    lalala im on an adventure
    Legend of the Void 2
    Miscrits
    Monster’s Den Chronicles
    Paladog
    Rogue Soul
    Shellshock Live 2
    Snakes On A Cartesian Plane
    Wartune

     
    Flag Post

    Badge of the Year

    Bullseye (Interstellar Marines) – The “Sharpshooting Extraordinaire” Badge
    Death vs. Monsters 2 – The “Behold a Pale Horse” Badge
    Decision 2 – The “Executive Decision” Badge
    Hexagon – The “Six-Sided Sadism” Badge
    Jelly Escape – The “U Jelly?” Badge
    Paladog – The “Perfectionist Pooch” Badge
    Realm of the Mad God – The “To Kill a God” Badge
    Rogue Soul – The “Then I Ran Some More” Badge
    Seedling – The “Who Watches The Watcher?” Badge
    This is the Only Level 3 – The “This Is Three Only” Badge

    Sound of the Year
    No Nominees

    Art of the Year
    Gateway by eProdigy
    Life by AdonisWerther

    Artist of the Year (all-encompassing)
    AdonisWerther
    Es337
    eProdigy
    oOTrentOo

    Best Sound on Kongregate
    No Nominees

    Best Art on Kongregate
    No Nominees

    Best Artist on Kongregate (all-encompassing)
    No Nominees

     
    Flag Post

    The results are in! They can be found here.

    A few notes:

    • with the low turn out, I got rid of the minimum requirement. :(
    • Adonis hasn’t submitted any art work since 2009, so I changed to “Best of Kongregate”.
     
    Flag Post

    GJ blizz! :D

     
    Flag Post

    Jelly Escape won GotY. I am happy.