Forums Kongregate

Badge of the Day 2013 (BotD) Archives page 5

203 posts

Flag Post

Everyone, start promoting that script/fix that I can’t find right now since I’m going to sleep!

Flag Post

lololololol

Flag Post

Click here

2013-02-01 Sola Rola – The Gravity Maze Synergistic Spheres
easy  Complete level 5

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

Everyone, start promoting that script/fix that I can’t find right now since I’m going to sleep!

It’s here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/261015

And they are on a roll with problematic stuff – the API for yesterdays game was broken.

Flag Post

Definitely funny stuff. :D But I’m proud of the work we put into getting Sola Rola working, so hopefully this gives it some exposure.

@eProdigy: Your link is broken, ninja failed.

Also, what was wrong with Dragon Age: Journey? I just played it a few hours ago and got the badge fine.

Flag Post

There is no such thing as a game, or a badge, that is worth the trouble of doing what it takes to get Sola Rola played. The game should have been tossed in the “trash can” when it was unplayable for a couple of months.

Wouldn’t it have been time better spent making a new game in the mold of Sola Rola that actually worked just by opening the game page?

If a game doesn’t work when I open the game page, screw it, time to find a different game. (Not counting things like temporary outages).

Flag Post

Hm… does Kongregate manually select the badge of the day, or does it use an array / random selector? :S

Updated

Flag Post

Awesome work, Pika!

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by pika493:

Hm… does Kongregate manually select the badge of the day, or does it use an array / random selector? :S

Updated

It’s random =) That’s why the games are occasionally “unfair” (unable to be earned in a single day, or games with slightly shoddy API)

Flag Post

It’s random, but there is someone who says if it’s okay or not (if they say no then another one gets picked).

Flag Post

This certainly seems like one of those times when the RNG should have been re-rolled, then.

Flag Post

Well, seems like it was…

Flag Post

I don’t know if this is intentional or a bug, but after having earned the earlier BotD, the new BotD doesn’t trigger. Which seems like kind of a ripoff since I’m leaving at least 25 points on the table (even though I don’t really care about points, I care more about earning every BotD).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

I don’t know if this is intentional or a bug, but after having earned the earlier BotD, the new BotD doesn’t trigger. Which seems like kind of a ripoff since I’m leaving at least 25 points on the table (even though I don’t really care about points, I care more about earning every BotD).

same here! I didn’t even notice it

Flag Post
Originally posted by ivod:

I have the same problem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:
Originally posted by ivod:

I have the same problem.

I actually sent a missing badge report (on another game, since I have all the Vector Conflict badges) outlining the problem. No response yet.

Flag Post

The best thing to do would be to contact support@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

Umm… Something doesn’t seem right here.

Why does the you need X more thing say Class|1?
Edit: Whoops, didn’t mean to post huge picture. Made smaller.

Flag Post

Not sure if I should still include Sola Rola.

Flag Post

Maybe put it as a sidenote somewhere, but don’t give it an actual entry.

Also, I expected this badge to be a lot harder based on it’s earn count, but I got it in about an hour.

Flag Post

You could include Sola Rola but put a note saying (broken badge) or something.

2013-02-02 Incursion Foe Hammer
easy  Slay 100 enemies

Flag Post

← Previous | Back to top | Index | Next →

April

01 31 (Caturday): Greg / Greg / Greg Was Here
impossible    Be Greg

icwutudidthargreg.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

← Previous | Back to top | Index | Next →

April

01 31 (Caturday): Greg / Greg / Greg Was Here
impossible    Be Greg

icwutudidthargreg.

I actually did that. :3

Originally posted by Ponde:

You could include Sola Rola but put a note saying (broken badge) or something.

2013-02-02 Incursion Foe Hammer
easy  Slay 100 enemies

Updating.

Flag Post

So. For those who got the sola rola botd, you will not be getting those extra 25 points from vector conflict botd :/