Forums Kongregate

Badge of the Day 2013 (BotD) Archives page 4

203 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:
Originally posted by bobby71983:

thanks for making a BOTD of a game that does not work. The line is still invisible.

Yeah, that was a very, VERY bad choice of game, Kong.

The game works fine for me.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by uuu2:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:
Originally posted by bobby71983:

thanks for making a BOTD of a game that does not work. The line is still invisible.

Yeah, that was a very, VERY bad choice of game, Kong.

The game works fine for me.

It has been unplayable for me since it was badged, on two different computers.

 
Flag Post

Hej,
So the line is supposed to be visible ? Because there is no hint, either visual or sound so I wonder how I can guess how it bumps and where it is.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:
Originally posted by bobby71983:

thanks for making a BOTD of a game that does not work. The line is still invisible.

Yeah, that was a very, VERY bad choice of game, Kong.

I have no problem playing it.

 
Flag Post

Updated for today and yesterday.

 
Flag Post

Updated.

17 (Thursday):    Age of War / Louissi / Age of Victory
medium       Defeat your opponent

 
Flag Post

Updated for today.

18 (Friday):        Zomgies 2 / LongAnimals / Road Rage
easy           Run down 50 zombies in a car

 
Flag Post

Anyone else having issues with this badge not reporting?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Anyone else having issues with this badge not reporting?

Yup.

 
Flag Post

20th January, 2013

Never Gonna Let You Down (hard – 30 points)
Score 5,000,000 in the song “Letting in Go” in Music Catch 2

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

20th January, 2013

Never Gonna Let You Down (hard – 30 points)
Score 5,000,000 in the song “Letting in Go” in Music Catch 2

Updated for today and yesterday.

 
Flag Post

easy hard botd today, thx Kong!

 
Flag Post


Pew Pew Pew Badge (easy – 5 points)
Find the gun in Fracuum

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:


Pew Pew Pew Badge (easy – 5 points)
Find the gun in Fracuum

Updated!

 
Flag Post

Road Rage Rampage ( medium ~ 15 points )
Score 60,000 points in Freeway Fury

Too many easy badges for BotD, but mediums are alright.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

Road Rage Rampage ( medium ~ 15 points )
Score 60,000 points in Freeway Fury

Too many easy badges for BotD, but mediums are alright.

Will be updated.

 
Flag Post

23rd January, 2013.

Loot War Badge (easy – 5 points)
Loot 10 castles in Sieger

 
Flag Post

24th January, 2013

Real-World Geometry Badge (medium – 15 points)
Who says geometry has no practical application? Score 500 points in BoomsticK

 
Flag Post

2013-01-25 IndestructoTank! AE Chain Chump
easy  Unlock the Chain Chump medal by scoring a combo of 25

 
Flag Post

2013-01-26 Straw Hat Samurai Feudal Feud
easy  Cut down 50 foes during a single game

 
Flag Post

Sorry for the delay, guys. I’ll be updating shortly.


EDIT

Updated!

Yes, I did just put <big> for every day that I updated for. :I

 
Flag Post

Updated

30 (Wednesday): Neverending Light / Jiggmin / "Go Toward the Light"
medium       Collect all 49 sprite droppings

 
Flag Post

The Black Gate Badge from Dragon Age Journeys.

Which has broken API now apparently :/

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MyNameIsNothing:

The Black Gate Badge from Dragon Age Journeys.

Which has broken API now apparently :/

Updated!

Thus concludes January. c:

 
Flag Post

Sola Rola – great going Kong, pick a game that doesn’t work.