Forums Kongregate

[Competition] Victory Road (Round 5) (locked)

76 posts

Flag Post

Congratulations on making it to Round 5! Well… if you made it here. If you happen to have been
eliminated, then… well, everyone’s a winner.

Anyway, the game for this round is Line Game. You’ll be playing for best total time in mouse mode. Not keyboard because that has an exploit. In order to advance, you must be in the top 11 players.

The rules are the same as they were before; have your username with the green or yellow plug in the top right corner of your screenshot, show the end-game screen, show the today tab whenever possible (sometimes requires two screenshots), don’t cheat or you’ll be disqualified, and don’t troll. For games with no API, show the chat tab.

If you suspect someone is cheating, please don’t make a fuss about it in the thread. Instead, PM me and/or Precarious.

This round ends at 6:00 PM (PST) on January 7th, and the spreadsheet can be found here.

Flag Post

Ew. Decent tourney game but still, Ew.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UZZBUZZ:

Ew. Decent tourney game but still, Ew.

It was originally supposed to be in the semis. Y’all are lucky.

Flag Post

You’ll be playing for best time in Boss Rush. In order to advance, you must be in the top 19 players.

I assume you mean top 11 players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lighnat0r:

You’ll be playing for best time in Boss Rush. In order to advance, you must be in the top 19 players.

I assume you mean top 11 players.

Bah. At least I got the date right this time. Was kind of in a rush since I forgot about this until a few minutes before I put it up. :P

Flag Post

I guess I’m not playing this round, I’ve already completed this game, don’t have my save file here and I’m not winning the game again… I’m sorry but, if this game stays, I’m kinda screwed.

Flag Post

Wait, did you just picked a game and use a mode that takes a long time to unlock?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Wait, did you just picked a game and use a mode that takes a long time to unlock?

It’s only ~an hour. Maybe less.

Flag Post

Ick.

Flag Post

It’s only ~an hour. Maybe less.

I’ve spent more than that playing the game, and I’ve not even gotten the medium badge yet. This game takes more effort to beat than every other adventure platformer I’ve played.

Edit: Doesn’t really matter, I guess. Considering it’s round 5 and every competitor probably have enough time on the computer to do the prerequisite.

Flag Post

I’d rather have a game change.

Flag Post

If enough people want one, I will change the game.

Flag Post

change pls D:

Flag Post

This game is starting to get enjoyable, actually with more upgrades. But still game change.

Flag Post

I don’t think it’s worth a change, to be honest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

I don’t think it’s worth a change, to be honest.

Says the person who doesn’t actually have to play it.

Flag Post

Finally beat it, not even my best time though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Says the person who doesn’t actually have to play it.

Says the person who’s playing it anyway.

Flag Post

Game change pls

Flag Post

blizzrd pls

Flag Post

Hiya everybody! Here’s an early score, but you can expect me to be improving this further as usual. And I’ll send yet another Seedling here to post that score when I get it, as usual. :P

However, there was a tiny bit of an issue with the screenshots. Basically, I forgot to include the green plug and highscores in the first one because I was streaming and had downsized the window. I took a second screenshot showing these, but of course by that time the game had already progressed back to the main menu… :S

If you want, get Turtle or Tomato to vouch for me. They were watching. :D

Flag Post

Turtle or Tomato

I wasn’t there either, I know.

Flag Post

change nao
or riddleschool will smite you

Flag Post

New game up. It’s Nuclear Eagle.
I hope nobody believes that.

Flag Post

I hate you so much Blizz.