Forums Kongregate

Vertigo: Gravity Llama (Impossible Badge Discussion) page 3

64 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:
Originally posted by zAlbee:

This is off-topic, but what does the orange C beside Jindo’s name mean? I’ve never seen that before.

Curator? I’m pretty sure :P

Indeed, it is curator. Though the collabs are going away, so that icon won’t stay for much longer.

Flag Post

Out of curiosity:
Those 54 people with a score of 0 in “World 1 Switches” (and probably also those 14 with scores between 1 and 5) are all cheaters?
Or was there some kind of glitch in a previous version of the game that allowed beating World 1 without even switching once? Or was there some API bug?

Flag Post

Anyone know what the total # of coins is for level 6 trophy. I keep clearing it with all the coins I see but no trophy…

Flag Post

There are 248 coins in World 6.

Flag Post

How would you rate the difficulty of this impossible badge compared to other impossible badges? And/or compared to other platformer impossible badges?

Flag Post

I’d say it’s on the easier side, not the easiest though. The platfomer imps are this, Focus (harder), Run 2 (the same), ToG (a bit harder), MoneySeize (harder), MeatBoy mappack (HARDER), MeatBoy (easier), DinoRun (harder), and Fold (depends). This is pretty much an endurance badge, since you just gotta do well for ~1 minute at a time and then it saves your progress, so that makes it easier than other badges, specially since, from the others that are the same style, it’s not too long.

Flag Post

Focus? Harder? Are you kidding? o_o I might be able to see that maybe if there weren’t a nodeath req.

Flag Post

I don’t actually remember too much from Focus, but I think it was harder. On this one there are some pretty safe nodeath routes, and, as I said, each world takes 1-2 minutes. Well, but since I sucked at Focus (I ragequitted at the last or second last Original screen) maybe it’s not that harder.

Flag Post

I’d rate them (the imp badges), from easiest to hardest:
Meat Boy
ToG
Focus
Run 2
Vertigo
Fold
Meat Boy MP
MoneySeize
…and Dino Run’s not so much hard as long. And not really a platformer.

Flag Post

That seems about right. Except I’d put Fold between Meat Boy and ToG.

Flag Post

Fold’s easy if you use the walkthroughs. But I’m assuming no walkthroughs. Which makes putting MoneySeize ahead of Meat Boy MP a no-brainer instead of a head-scratcher.

Flag Post

I meant that because Fold, like Tower of Greed, is largely memorisation. And is MoneySeize is made easier with a walkthrough? :o

Flag Post

Yeah, I’d say MoneySeize’s secret levels are a lot harder to locate than Meat Boy’s band-aids.

Flag Post

I can’t even complete the first world w/o death (yet) so kudos for you xD