Forums Kongregate

What do I do?

9 posts

Flag Post

I have the image of an underage user, if you know who deals with this please enlarge + send this picture to their wall.
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&id=4tHcm5-olaOymamS4OHK0evF3MiZ49TT

Flag Post

You can report users in their profiles. Still, dont ruin the kid´s fun just beacuse you can :(.

Flag Post

wow. people who report others for being underage are the meanest 5% of the world population.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

wow. people who report others for being underage are the meanest 5% of the world population.

Rules are rules and they have to be followed.

Flag Post

Just to clarify a few things:

• Screenshots are a no-go. They’re easily manipulated, that’s why there’s chat logs.
  • Report from a user’s profile. Always. Making a thread won’t accomplish anything.
  • It’s United State’s federal law. Since Kongregate is based in a US state (California), they have to follow the law. To ignore the law can lead to massive fines.

Flag Post

that’s why there’s chat logs

To clarify, it’s the admins who can monitor chat logs. However, they don’t know the time of incience so providing a time of incidence when an user behaved the way (s)he should get punished/banned is what you should do when filling report form

AFAIK

Flag Post

As long as you don’t wait several hours to fill out a report, it’s fine.

Flag Post

Report it.

Flag Post

Believe it or not, mods actually report a lot.
Most commonly I report underage users too.

The admins don’t need screenshots and they actually like it if you help Kongregate out and report someone through their profile if they’re underage. :) (or spamming shock links… it’s probably a good idea to report then too)