Forums Kongregate

Kong Nation: LIVE Kongregate Game Streams Weekdays 7:30pm-9:00pm US Eastern time page 2

105 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Try one of the All Language rooms, like The Balcony or Korriban.

That will probably work.

Flag Post

Can I wish for earlier streams, so that they are not at 1:30-3:00am for me? Maybe saturday?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Can I wish for earlier streams, so that they are not at 1:30-3:00am for me? Maybe saturday?

Early during the week really depends. Days where I don’t have anything going on for school I can probably start as early as 3:30pm est time, which would be 9:30 in your time zone. But, of course, that would be under the conditions that I both don’t have anything going on and I go straight home and start streaming. As far as streaming on weekends go, I’m entirely open to starting earlier on the weekend, however, that also depends on what my schedule is. I’m going to guess you live in Europe?

Flag Post

Start at something like 4PMest so it’s ok for mostly everyone but only when you can

Flag Post

I also live in Europe and I watched most of your stream yesterday. I enjoyed it, but you should have some games planned before the stream starts. And maybe play them a little bit before the stream so you dont start from the beginning on every game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Start at something like 4PMest so it’s ok for mostly everyone but only when you can

I’m not sure how feasible that is to do regularly, but I might be able to accomplish that once per week possibly. In our school our rehearsals for the school’s play orchestra start up soon, so my planned 7:30-9:00 schedule might even have to be pushed back. Like I said, nothing is set in stone and I’ll more than likely adjust my streaming schedule depending on my personal schedule.

Originally posted by SpaceMe:

I also live in Europe and I watched most of your stream yesterday. I enjoyed it, but you should have some games planned before the stream starts. And maybe play them a little bit before the stream so you dont start from the beginning on every game.

Definitely! I’ll probably spend a good 30-45 minutes, at least, playing games pre-stream so I don’t go into the stream all fumbling around and what-not.

Flag Post

(Sorry for the double post)

Just a reminder that I’m going to start streaming in a little over an hour. See you guys then!

Flag Post

I recommend Raider: Episode 2. Expert difficulty.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

I recommend Raider: Episode 2. Expert difficulty.

Ooooooo mama lol. Definitely sounds like lots of rage. xD

Flag Post

Alright, for future reference, I’ll be trying to be in Kong chat during the stream every night, and I just downloaded the Private Room Helper Userscript, so people can just whisper me KongNation and it should invite you to my private room, so then there can be a room where people can actually talk without it having to be either in Hok’s whispers, or be disruptive of the room we’re in.

Flag Post

so then there can be a room where people can actually talk without it having to be either in Hok’s whispers, or be disruptive of the room we’re in.

What’s stopping people from spam PM Hok? What you’re creating is just another chat room, and there’s still the Twitch chat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

so then there can be a room where people can actually talk without it having to be either in Hok’s whispers, or be disruptive of the room we’re in.

What’s stopping people from spam PM Hok? What you’re creating is just another chat room, and there’s still the Twitch chat.

In the stream, people were just spamming Hok so that it’d show up in the stream (since Kong chat is shown in the stream), so people could be on Kong and only see what they sent, not what others sent. It makes it easier to communicate with him if we chat in the Kong chat instead of Twitch chat, since then he has to switch tabs to see it, which is a bother for everyone.

We’ve found that Kong chat is a better place to chat, and in a private room it all works out, since people can see what others say, and not disrupt a normal room.

Flag Post

^ Pretty much.

Thank you guys for watching the stream tonight, it was pretty fun. Unfortunately we declined in viewers and only had 6-7 most of the night. I know I’m not going to increase necessarily overnight, but we could really use some more people to stop by. I can already tell that the users who start watching now in the early phases of my stream are going to form the firm community of regular users once my stream expands and what-not. :)

Flag Post

I would love to watch but you stream at an awful time for me – they are right in the middle of the night when I’m in bed (like 2AM) :’/

Flag Post

Streaming in around half an hour. Today was a long day but I shall keep streaming regardless! ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hokage4354:

Streaming in around half an hour. Today was a long day but I shall keep streaming regardless! ^^

Thanks! Hey, it’s a good time for me [1:30 pm approx.] but I’d prefer a slightly earlier time; and it seems people who don’t have a good time like me can’t watch.

Flag Post

Personally, I can only get on Kong from about 6:30pm until 10:30pm each weekday, so this fits nicely in that window for me. Maybe, if Hok would be up to it, there would be an occasional weekend stream at a different time, since a lot more people would be available to watch it, just a suggestion.

Also, for people who might have missed it or forgot, my private room is sort of the unofficial gathering place for these streams on Kong, just send me a chat whisper containing KongNation and it’ll auto-invite you.

Flag Post

Just a heads up for European users that I might have a double stream either Thursday or Friday. It’s a possibility based on my schedule.

Flag Post

The world seems to be against me for going to this, Internet was out for the last two.

Flag Post

I might stop by sometime next week when I have a halfway decent Internet connection again.

Flag Post

Hokage is gonna get hard badge tomorrow [Vertigo].

Oh, and he got 1 mil run on Red Planet.

Flag Post

Mmhmm. Along with Vertigo, I’m going to look into some other badges to aim for, preferably hard badges so that I can show my progress over the course of a few streams like I did with Vertigo.

Flag Post

You should totally do the Cargo Bridge 2 hard badge.

Flag Post

It’s been a while since I’ve played that game, but I’ll consider it.

Flag Post

You should do hexagon, Or better yet super hexagon.

I love seeing people fail at what i consider easy.