Forums Kongregate

[Competition] Victory Road (Semifinals) (locked)

43 posts

Flag Post

Congratulations on making it to the semifinals! Well… if you made it here. If you happen to have been eliminated, then… well, everyone’s a winner.

Anyway, the games for this round are The Soul Driver and Death vs. Monstars 2. In The Soul Driver, you’ll be playing I Will Survive mode. In Death vs. Monstars 2, you’ll be playing for highest score in survival. In order to advance, you must be in the top 5 players.

The rules are the same as they were before; have your username with the green or yellow plug in the top right corner of your screenshot, show the end-game screen, show the today tab whenever possible (sometimes requires two screenshots), don’t cheat or you’ll be disqualified, and don’t troll. For games with no API, show the chat tab.

If you suspect someone is cheating, please don’t make a fuss about it in the thread. Instead, PM me and/or Precarious.

This round ends at 6:00 PM (PST) on January 12th, and the spreadsheet can be found here.

Flag Post

Awwww Failed ninja

Flag Post

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DVM2 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Flag Post

If snailiad was removed for having to unlock a mode, Death vs Monstars shouldn’t have a place either.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MachuPichu:

If snailiad was removed for having to unlock a mode, Death vs Monstars shouldn’t have a place either.

This x1000000000000000000000000000

Flag Post

And I have progress lost on Soul Driver. I’m not unlocking TWO modes in TWO different games.

Flag Post

People asking Blizz to take out DvM2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You guys are funny.

Oh wait you were serious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by MachuPichu:

And I have progress lost on Soul Driver. I’m not unlocking TWO modes in TWO different games.

I’ve just never played either of the games. Yolo

Flag Post

So, who’s willing to spreadsheet for me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSand:

Count me in

Flag Post

‘Bout as far as I’ve ever gotten, and will ever get. Thankies<3.

Flag Post

Certainly

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ericzander:

Certainly

Not sure if I’ve answered that question before, but if I haven’t, this.

Flag Post

Ohey DvM2 has an imp badge

Flag Post

I’m in too.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I go out and there is finally a game I’m actually good at. figures ;)

Flag Post

Wow upgraded weapons are pretty good.

First try, will go for 1 mill because I haven’t played soul driver before.

Flag Post

Fifth round with trollface. So much cheaper than using the sunglasses, but a lot more dangerous.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Green32:

I’m in too.

Don’t forget me.

Flag Post

Sorry I missed your tournament Blizz.

That really sucks for me because you’ve picked games so far that I would have done well at.

Flag Post

Flag Post

The soul driver API submits your best ever scores that’s why the numbers don’t match.

Flag Post

Started getting really weird connection problems where the kong chat worked but no websites or anything worked, and after an hour, I have lost my save data but my score is still here.

Flag Post