Forums Kongregate

Kong+ Special Offer

6 posts

Flag Post

For 2013, Kong+ should have a cost of 25$ a year for a limited time offer

Flag Post

Technically it does cost $25 since you’re also paying $5 for 50 Kreds along with it. I think that should be optional to remove, though, since not everyone wants Kreds (and since tipping is gone too).

Flag Post

Adminstrators are more likely to look in the Suggestions thread, which you already posted in. Duplicated posts is spammy and not nice. :(

Also, I replied already, with basically the same thing that 123aaa789 just said.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

posts is spammy

You call yourself a MOD?

Flag Post

Adminstrators are more likely to look in the Suggestions thread, which you already posted in. Duplicated posts is spammy and not nice. :(

Also, I replied already, with basically the same thing that 123aaa789 just said.

There were too many suggestions. It was in the suggestions as well but don’t act like the entire forums aren’t already irritating.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxsamuroxX:

There were too many suggestions. It was in the suggestions as well but don’t act like the entire forums aren’t already irritating.

Well, your suggestion won’t get any traction outside of that thread because the admins specifically only look at that thread for suggestions and ignore any individual suggestion thread.