Forums Kongregate

[Competition] Victory Road (Finals) page 2

86 posts

Flag Post

If you mean his Solipskier score, that is legit. The video has not been tampered with. He streamed it in Tinychat at the same time as he recorded, and it was all normal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

If you mean his Solipskier score, that is legit. The video has not been tampered with. He streamed it in Tinychat at the same time as he recorded, and it was all normal.

So, there are no problems and he can post what i’m asking for.

Flag Post

Why should he do it for you, and not the actual tourney hosts, anyway?

Flag Post

boh.. I’ll refuse ;_; I cant do a good score.. :/ damn games Dx

Flag Post

COME ON FERRISH YOU CAN DO IT

Flag Post

Solipskier

Mr. Bounce

I’ll make sure to have the rest of my videos full screen so as to please the muffin man.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

Why should he do it for you, and not the actual tourney hosts, anyway?

I’m just asking them to post the entire screen. If they have nothing to hide i think it’s a normal request. The video they posted did not prove anything to me or anyone else

Flag Post

wii.. I cant lol.. I tried it.. but its hard :x

Flag Post

That’s my full screen, I will post a video soon. I have soem issues between my clock and Mozilla (and I’m not the only one, you can check on the web), btw I think that the taskbar will be enough to prove you something, if not I will provide with an external clock for the next videos.

Flag Post

Just saying before someone else goes nuts on everyone: show all your hidden icons on the bottom right too. (Because, for example, AutoHotkey hides itself there).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lebossle:

Just saying before someone else goes nuts on everyone: show all your hidden icons on the bottom right too. (Because, for example, AutoHotkey hides itself there).

Unfortunately I didn’t, but I will if asked for next videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2e4-DT9dSQ

Flag Post

Solipskier

From the Black

Flag Post

is needed to record ALL SCREEN? .-.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ferrish:

is needed to record ALL SCREEN? .-.

There’s no difference, so why not?

Flag Post

Mr. Bounce

Flag Post

If you don’t want to record your whole screen, I think I have a solution.

Take a screen shot in the middle of the video, showing your taskbar, and hidden icons. And of course, the screenshot will be a frame from the video, so it will be easy to prove that it’s a screenshot directly from that try, not another one.

This will will show that you don’t have anything illegal open, and in a game like Solipskier, where you are always using your mouse, you won’t be able to close anything in the middle of the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

Take a screen shot in the middle of the video, showing your taskbar, and hidden icons. And of course, the screenshot will be a frame from the video, so it will be easy to prove that it’s a screenshot directly from that try, not another one.

This will will show that you don’t have anything illegal open, and in a game like Solipskier, where you are always using your mouse, you won’t be able to close anything in the middle of the game.

Btw I thought that Hyper-Cam wouldn’t show the entire window, but it is, so there’s no problem with showing the fullscreen.

Flag Post

If people are really that paranoid, a better idea would be to show the applications (or even better, processes) tab of task manager in the video. I’m pretty sure the whole point of showing the task bar is to see the clock though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

If people are really that paranoid, a better idea would be to show the applications (or even better, processes) tab of task manager in the video. I’m pretty sure the whole point of showing the task bar is to see the clock though.

That I miss =P I thought taskbar would have been more than enough.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure the whole point of showing the task bar is to see the clock though.

What’s the point of seeing the clock?

Flag Post

So you can see how fast the game is running? What’s the point of seeing anything else on the taskbar?

Flag Post

So you can see how fast the game is running?

Err… How exactly does that show how fast the game is running?

What’s the point of seeing anything else on the taskbar?

To see that you don’t have any programs open that give you an unfair advantage.

P.S. Screw this. I can’t even get to Shrapnel Mode in From The Black. The game lags like a beast on my computer, making it virtually unplayable.

Flag Post

Update:

Solipskier

Flag Post

So you can see how fast the game is running?

Err… How exactly does that show how fast the game is running?

What’s the point of seeing anything else on the taskbar?

To see that you don’t have any programs open that give you an unfair advantage.

P.S. Screw this. I can’t even get to Shrapnel Mode in From The Black. The game lags like a beast on my computer, making it virtually unplayable.

With Windows 7 etc, you can’t really tell which programs are open anyway, since all the task bar shows is the icon, which a) doesn’t really help if you don’t recognise the icon and b) is totally configurable (I’m already assuming at this point that we are being totally paranoid). And the clock moves at a constant speed (that’s what clocks do, unless we’re being totally batshit crazy paranoid and assuming someone has slowed down their taskbar clock somehow).

Personally, I prefer to record playthroughs at 2X, 3X or even 4X speed since it makes uploading and watching a lot quicker, and having the clock visible just provides a baseline I suppose. Though Mr. Bounce is the only game here that would really benefit from speeding up the video.

Flag Post

World1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCNvuOERnV4
World2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ikt5Aab0Og
World3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcOZBHgJurE
World4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6hHlsEoKJc
World5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B4PmauGBZc
World6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdWcOoP7o9I