Forums Kongregate

SilentSand's RapidFire Rapid Fire tournament.[Round 12, Tetris, Tetris Raider] (locked)

816 posts

Flag Post

This will be a Kong tournament. The standard rules apply. (If I forget a regular rule, please tell me)
Screenshots must be submitted, and they must be submitted in the thread.
You will have to show the end score within the game as well as the score in the high score tables. The score must be in the Today tab.
The gaming window must be shown in entirety, and may not be edited.
You may update your score by posting a new screenshot, but please try to avoid spamming the thread.
Trolling is frowned upon, and the frown will be a mean one.
If you suspect someone of cheating, report it to me, or complain about it silently. Complaints in the thread or chat are a big nono and will also be frowned upon. This frown will not be nice either.
Dun cheat
If you find a major glitch or exploit in one of the games, please report it to me or Ben_B. We will decide whether to change the game or allow the use of the exploit.
In addition to normal bla bla bla
There will be a redemption round with a rather large redemption group (8 people).
You must post in every round you’re still in to be eligible to be redeemed.
The 4 worst scores of every round will be eliminated. This doesn’t include non-posters, who will also be eliminated.
The rounds will be 3 days each.
In rounds where there are 2 games, you will have the choice of which game to get a score in. The same number of people will advance from each game, such that the 3 or 4 scores in the lowest position are eliminated. You can change between games at any time by posting a new screenshot.
I’m doing everything in one thread because I don’t really want to be spamming threads.
Don’t take the message that goes with each round seriously. Please don’t. I beg you, don’t take it seriously.

Flag Post

Spreadsheet here
Alright, listen up you maggots. You’ve been sort of sleeping for a long time, and we need to get you up to speed. Twice normal speed. Now, if you think this is an absurd request, you are obviously a WUSS. And WUSSES aren’t allowed around here. They get kicked out and mugged, sometimes the other way around. Point is, we’ll be starting you off with a simulation of sorts. In this simulation, you will be required to get to 2x speed. Don’t want to do it? TOO BAD, WUSS. This is your first task. Failures will be mocked.
Other tasks will be listed below.
Round 6

Flag Post

Uhh, what game is that? Sorry if I’m just blind…I know I’ve played it before, but I can’t remember what it is, and the name doesn’t seem to be in your post.

Never mind. You added it at the bottom. Sorry for my impatience.

Flag Post

Wooooo
LOLOLOL Grid16 LOLOL.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Funnykidsc:

Uhh, what game is that? Sorry if I’m just blind…I know I’ve played it before, but I can’t remember what it is, and the name doesn’t seem to be in your post.

Never mind. You added it at the bottom. Sorry for my impatience.

Yeah, I kinda forgot to add the game link in. Also, it’s now at the top!

Flag Post

lets not get eliminated on round 2 this time kthx.

Flag Post

lets get to the final again :33

Flag Post

:)

Flag Post

Is any prize for the winner of the tournament?

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

I’m back, whoop whoop!

Flag Post

This is my screenshot for this round.If it will be necessary i will post a new screenshots with a new score.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ratchet1999:

This is my screenshot for this round.If it will be necessary i will post a new screenshots with a new score.

You are in, welcome to the tournament. Check the spreadsheet here for scoreboards, deadlines, etc.

To answer your earlier question, no there is not a prize for winning the tournament. It is purely for fun and for the challenge.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Wow, could have gotten the hard badge. Was stuck with the really easy three ball bounce thing.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Bro, you forgot to post that you are starting your tourney here.

Flag Post

Oh, and…

Flag Post

Flag Post

Ew, this game.

Flag Post

I’ve got a good feeling about this contest.

Flag Post