Forums Kongregate

SilentSand's RapidFire Rapid Fire tournament.[Round 12, Tetris, Tetris Raider] page 2 (locked)

816 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

L33T SKI11S

Flag Post

Let’s do this!

Flag Post
Originally posted by RoSi_xD:

I’m back, whoop whoop!

Don’t forget me! :c

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by RoSi_xD:

Don’t forget me! :c

Added. Welcome back!

If anyone wants not to be anonymous in the spreadsheet chat, tell me your email.

Flag Post

First time I’ve played this game since getting the hard badge…lol

Flag Post

Ah, memories.

I’ll have to remind myself to join this. It’s been a while since I’ve been in one of those…

Actually, what do I mean, ‘remind’? I’m in.

This old me still has some fight in him.

Originally posted by devourer359:

Ew, this game.

It’s not Peel, at least.

Flag Post

I couldn’t find myself on the high scores >.<
Also, I will gladly donate a drawing of the winner. It will be an awesome drawing.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Didn’t even do anything.

Flag Post

Darn Labyrinthians not telling me where this thread was…darn them.

EDIT: Changed the screenshot. Other one was on the Week tab.

Flag Post

Let’s see if I can get close to last tourney, my best rank ever. At the very least I’m aiming to finish 35th or above, so my average position per tourney goes up. Looks like an interesting setup, looking forward to it.

Flag Post

Flag Post

However useless this is, it’s literally the first time the stupid green balls worked for me. Also, one of the few who didn’t suicide after 7? I feel ashamed.

Flag Post

The deadline is in 20 January??!! I think that for every player which want to participate in this tourney is enough 3 days for qualifyng.I suggest to change the deadline to 16 or 17 January.

Flag Post

Also, I’d like to note the eliminations seem a little too low. If 4 players are eliminated each round, you have an unlimited amount of spots (so I assume) and you will have an 8-player redemption, this is gonna take you pretty long.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ratchet1999:

The deadline is in 20 January??!! I think that for every player which want to participate in this tourney is enough 3 days for qualifyng.I suggest to change the deadline to 16 or 17 January.

A week is standard.

Originally posted by Bluji:

Also, I’d like to note the eliminations seem a little too low. If 4 players are eliminated each round, you have an unlimited amount of spots (so I assume) and you will have an 8-player redemption, this is gonna take you pretty long.

Since the 4 eliminated doesn’t include non-posters, and all rounds will be 3 days, I don’t it’ll be too long. The average is 51 days, and it’s quite unlikely I’ll be going over that. Also, I think it’s unlikely for me to get even 50 people.

Flag Post

I predict we will get about 60 participants, with about 20 of those going inactive throughout the tournament, bringing the length of the tournament to about 39 days. When these numbers turn out totally wrong, you can quote this post and laugh at me.

Flag Post

Breaking news: Ben_B is rumored to secretly be Nate Silver.

Film at 11.

Flag Post

Flag Post

First try. Don’t ask how.

Flag Post

Meh. A score.

Flag Post

Good guy Uzz announcement!

I’m in a good mood, so I’m donating a steam key for the Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC to the winner of this tourney. Happy Competing! :)

E: Also, inb4 first person tetris is used. Or any tetris.