Forums Kongregate

SilentSand's RapidFire Rapid Fire tournament.[Round 12, Tetris, Tetris Raider] page 3 (locked)

816 posts

Flag Post

UZZBUZZ if the winner haven`t a steam account?What will you give to him?:))

Flag Post

Almost but not quite equally good guy Cj announcement!

Since I have a spare key, I’ll donate a Steam Key to The Basement Collection to the winner if he/she so wants it.

Flag Post

E: Also, inb4 first person tetris is used. Or any tetris.

First person Tetris?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

First person Tetris?

Here

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

First person Tetris?

Here

This is the best idea ever.
Although the game seems to have a few glitches…

Flag Post

Flag Post

The file was carefully named “QualifierHolyLasagnaGrid16.PNG”, but oh well… now it’s named 20gf874.jpg, yay!

Flag Post

I’m going to start with rude self-advertisement. Here is the link to my tournament at FGF, Drop-Off 3. Give the thread a look and qualify if you feel like it!

Flag Post

I’m going to start with rude self-advertisement. Here is the link to my tournament at FGF, Drop-Off 3. Give the thread a look and qualify if you feel like it!

YOU DID NOT.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

YOU DID NOT.

I DID.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

I DEMAND YOU ADVERTISE THIS TOURNAMENT IN YOURS IN RETURN.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSand:
Originally posted by Bluji:

I DEMAND YOU ADVERTISE THIS TOURNAMENT IN YOURS IN RETURN.

Kay Gooby.

Flag Post

I said I wasn’t going to join another one of these, but after the way Blizz’s tournament ended, I just couldn’t stay away.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MyNameIsNothing:

lets not get eliminated on round 2 this time kthx.

Speak for yourself ;)
Lol, I’m kidding. ZF raep’d me harder than anything else ever had.

Aaah, the spreadsheet colours are pretty ^-^ Also, I’m dark.and.light.blue@gmail.com , you can give me the comments thingy.

Here’s a crappy score of mine:
Oh my. It reflects my gaming skills perfectly.
Update: this is actually decent.
Update2:

Flag Post

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

Hi everyone. I’m new in these “Tournaments” so I don’t really know how they work.I’m new in the forum as well so I’m not really used to this. Nevertheless I’m gonna try: Here it goes the image

If someone could explain me a little more about these “Tournaments” I’d be very grateful. I also thank BadgeHuntersAnon for letting me know the existence of these things as well as for reminding me that I had an achivement left in this game.

Thank you all =).

Flag Post

Seems the image does’t appears. Let’s try this http://imgur.com/Jh7BlKG

Flag Post

Surround the link with ! and it should work, so long as it’s the direct link.

eg)

Flag Post

I think I did it, but it seems it didn’t work. Anyway, thank you for posting the image ^^

Flag Post

It should look like this :
!http://imgur.com/Jh7BlKG.png!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Don’t know if I’ll be able to keep going, but might as well try.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

It should look like this :
!http://imgur.com/Jh7BlKG.png!

Actually, it should probably look like this: !http://i.imgur.com/Jh7BlKG.png!

The difference is that the first link is to the imgur page. The link here is directly to the image. Click it and you can see the difference yourself.

Flag Post

They both link to the same page for me. (t6salt’s link redirects to the same URL as turtle’s)