Forums Kongregate

SilentSand's RapidFire Rapid Fire tournament.[Round 12, Tetris, Tetris Raider] page 17 (locked)

816 posts

Flag Post

You’re not going to beat me like that. Give up, Robot Best

Flag Post

Omgggggggggg

Flag Post

oh my laziness.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Update:

Flag Post

Please update my score>:

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ben_B:

20 hours left and 7 people still haven’t posted. Remember you need to post a score to be able to post in the upcoming redemption round.

Wait what about me? I’ll be back for the redemption round.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

20 hours left and 7 people still haven’t posted. Remember you need to post a score to be able to post in the upcoming redemption round.

I will reinstate the score you told me to remove a couple of days ago. Then you will still be eligible for redemption.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Green32:
Originally posted by T6salt:

I will reinstate the score you told me to remove a couple of days ago. Then you will still be eligible for redemption.

Oh, ok.

Flag Post

Sorry for not having posted before but these games were driving me crazy!!

Flag Post

I can’t accept the screenshot, it’s missing the highscores’ tab.

Flag Post

See, the thing I don’t like about this tournament is that my fate in the round depends on whether or not someone else decides to post a score.

Now, sometimes this situation can’t be avoided (see: the finals of last tournament), but at this stage of a tournament, variable elimination just isn’t a good idea.

Flag Post

Phew, good thing I hadn’t closed the tab.Thanks for telling that =] Here’s the new screenshot

Flag Post

dat ninja

Also, the captcha on the second image was “I want control”. Seems appropriate.

Flag Post

Round 4 over.

Flag Post

Hehe… seems as though I shouldn’t have worried so much about passing this round ‘cause I’d have been able with the other game too. Even so,this is getting a bit more challenging.

Flag Post

I SURVIVED :D

Flag Post

The game is Umbross

You’ve dodged lasers. You’ve even dared to touch our stars. This cannot stand. We’re going for broke. We feel we must…turn back the clock. Yes. You can run all you like. You may even try to go back in time yourself. But. We will win.
[Redemption Round will be next round. Enjoy your time wisely.]

Flag Post

First

Flag Post

There seems to be a bug where resetting causes the current level to have no orbs on the next run. To prevent this you can reset the game by viewing the high scores, or reset on a level where you won’t take the orbs anyway (e.g. level 1).

Flag Post

Arf

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Oh yeah!

The four lowest scores get eliminated. So if 4 or less people post, no winner!