Forums Kongregate

SilentSand's RapidFire Rapid Fire tournament.[Round 12, Tetris, Tetris Raider] page 27 (locked)

816 posts

Flag Post

Generic round over post.

Flag Post

Round 8 over.

Good job taking 15 of the top 20 spots, people.

Flag Post

Game is Hunted Forever [Hardcore]

Out of story moment here.

So, you’ve guys been complaining about ‘glitches’ and all that. Well, it’s time to fix it yourself! Collect some parts, and I’m sure you can get rid of those nasty ‘glitches’. Don’t worry about the killing machine chasing you down. That’s just the machine I built out of HATRED.

Flag Post

Ugh.

Flag Post

I GET IT SECOND PLACE SSSS! You don’t need to keep reminding me in these subtle ways. :|

Flag Post

New personal best first try. It’s irrelevant, though, since there’s a game breaking glitch that I haven’t found yet that at least one of the competitors knows, and the game is sure to get changed.

Flag Post

Grats to the people who made it through!
Team SSSS 4 LyfEEEE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShawnerSSS:

I GET IT SECOND PLACE SSSS! You don’t need to keep reminding me in these subtle ways. :|

Keep this up mate, you’ll might end second in the final too ;)

Flag Post

In anticipation of the upcoming game change:

Flag Post

Found the glitch, confirmed it works:

Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

For those that were curious about the glitch in Hunted Forever.

Start a game, run right like you normally would, get hit by the first laser and immediately hit escape and restart.

The second time through the laser will fire much sooner, at the first jump. Get hit by it and immediately hit escape and restart again.

Now the boss should no longer fire at all. Sometimes he will start firing around the time you get to the 2nd gear, if this is the case, just try again from the start. The bug happens most of the time under these circumstances.

Flag Post

Alright, thanks for what it is. As a favor for reporting the glitch, the replacement game will be something that is neither DO2 or Nuclear Eagle.

Flag Post

It’ll be Colourshift?

Flag Post

Close. Game is Utmost

The number of potholes represents how many problems there have been with the games I choose. There is no chance to fix them. You just have to keep going as far as you can go.

Flag Post

This game is EZPZ.

This game sucks. It’s pure RNG baloney.

Flag Post

Lem just got 4881 with lag abuse, not to mention the random factor. This game must be changed.

Flag Post

^Opening 7 tabs of Onslaught2.

Flag Post

So… Game change again?

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

So… Game change again?

You be quiet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LethalMutiny:

I do believe that’s called lag abuse, and is against the rules.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:
Originally posted by LethalMutiny:

I do believe that’s called lag abuse, and is against the rules.

Hey, Shawner was curious, so I went and did it, lol. Not like I do this on a normal basis…

Flag Post

So… Game change again?

Yesh, please!

Flag Post

Game changeception.

If only this happened on Astroflyer I might still be in the tourney.

Flag Post

This game really seems to be over 9000% chance. Luckily runs only take a min each.
Still though I would support this:

So… Game change again?

If it doesn’t get changed, it would just be decided by either extreme luck or by who has the most time to play. Unless there is some hidden strategy here I haven’t found yet, but I doubt it.

EDIT: Also, the high scores are very abuse prone, since there is no way to check it unless it’s in the top 10. Not that I expect that to be an issue, but still.

Anyways, the score:

Flag Post

Yeah, this game is extremely RNG for a round 9. I support a second game change :L

Flag Post

RER?