Forums Kongregate

Personality Profile: 123aaa789

10 posts

Flag Post

And, now, a journey into the mind…of some numbers and letters. Really, this is just a counting and spelling lesson!

Name: People seem to feel inclined to call me Parker.

(No, I believe it’s called “Mooseland”. Duh)

What do you do for a living?: I’m a first year mechatronics engineering student, but I’m currently on a four month co-op doing software testing and data analysis.

Origin of your username: A lot of the games I used to play online many years ago were arcade style games, and the high score systems they had were the kind where you just enter three characters for your name. Being the creative kid I was, I defaulted to using “123” and “aaa” for almost all of them. When it came time to make a username for websites (can’t exactly remember where I first used it as it is now), I decided to combine them, and the addition of the “789” was simply to balance it out a bit more.

(I used to enter “poo” and “ass” And that was just last week…)

What brought you to Kong?: I used to play games on a few other sites many years ago, one of which was AddictingGames, which introduced me to Platform Racing (the original one), which introduced me to Jiggmin.com, which introduced me to Kongregate Racing, which brought me here.

Favourite game on Kong: No contest, it’s Azul Baronis, it’s one of the few games that I used to play before I was on Kong that I still play.

What room(s) do you frequent? I’ve been a resident of The Red Bucket for a few years now, and I occasionally visit Labyrinth.

If you had the power to do so, what TV show would you revive and renew?: “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” for sure, I watched every single episode (again) last semester. It wouldn’t be the same without the same cast, but I feel like it could still do pretty well.

(Are we talking the American or British version?)

What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?: I try to avoid watching bad movies in the first place, and if I do watch anything bad I try to block it from my memory, so I really can’t think of one right now.

Hobbies: Kongregate (there’s a shocker), coding random small programs for my own amusement, Rubik’s Cubes (I can do up to 4×4×4, haven’t tried any larger yet, but I’d assume it follows the same strategy for the rest), sudoku, basketball, darts, and golf.

Vampires or zombies?: Vampires make for much more interesting films (Van Helsing, anyone?).

(As long as they don’t sparkle…)

Finish this song lyric: “Gunshot, police line, you’d better not cross…” It makes it harder to Google the lyrics if they’re not right, from what I gathered it’s “Caution, police line, you better not cross.
Is the cop or am I the one that’s really dangerous?” Not sure if I’ve heard this Green Day song before though, not really a huge fan of them.

(Whoops, my bad—I got them wrong. But you cheated!)

What do you want to be when you grow up?: Going off of the program I’m in in university, I’m going to let people make up their own conclusions.

(So you want to be a puppy?)

The ship is sinking and you’ve got five minutes. You have a pogo stick, one match, a koala bear, and a can of soup. GO!: First, I give the koala bear the pogo stick to keep it entertained while I ready a life raft, and then, once it’s ready, I start to row us a small distance from the boat (can’t leave them behind, of course), but not before using the match to light the ship on fire, so that the smoke might signal any potential rescuers as to our whereabouts. The soup will be consumed if necessary.

(Nope. The koala ate the soup.)

What is currently queued up in your music player?: Would it disappoint anyone to know that I don’t have a music player that I have a playlist in? Some of the things I’ve enjoyed listening to lately have been some Led Zeppelin, Queen, Pink Floyd The Who, and just a bunch of other classic rock stuff in general. And I do usually listen to albums and concerts in full rather than select songs, so I’m glad that so many of them are uploaded in full on YouTube.

(Youtube: The ultimate music player…and cat video player…)

Funnier: Cats or birds?: Cats, from personal experience, having owned three before and seeing what kinds of things they get themselves into.

(It was a trick question—birds are most decidedly unfunny.)

Um, you stepped in something: You placed something in my path of motion.

(Ummm…that guy over there did it!)

Who was the better pirate: Jack Sparrow or Captain Hook?: Jack Sparrow, Jack was eaten by a kraken and shrugged it off as a little thing, Hook couldn’t even let go of the fact that just his hand was eaten by a crocodile.

And, while we’re on the subject, pirates or ninjas?: Pirates, because they do what they want, and they’re free.

(I had to pay for my pirate…)

If you could create your own cult, and have everyone worship you and it, what would your cult be about? (Submitted by Mossystump): I have enough trouble chatting with people on Kong, let alone talking in front of groups of people in real life, let alone having a cult following who I’d probably have to speak to, so probably a following of people who are perfectly capable of deciding things for themselves and not having to always listen to me, but who still like to talk to me because they’re not really followers but more people who just like my company, and are more like friends, so not really a cult at all if you break it down enough.

There you have it!

Flag Post

Awesome! Like the name origin. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by C0ldSun:

Awesome! Like the name origin. :)

Yes, it sounds very similar.

Flag Post

Haha, I preferred the good ol’ 000 for my 3 number/letter names :P great interview!

Flag Post

Thanks for the interview, it was fun to do.

(Are we talking the American or British version?)

American for sure, because of Colin. Not that the British one was terrible, it’s just I liked the cast of the American one more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UZZBUZZ:

Haha, I preferred the good ol’ 000 for my 3 number/letter names :P great interview!

I go with DAZ :p

Flag Post

Count the bad jokes. Ready?

Name: People seem to feel inclined to call me Parker.

Are you a Texas Ranger, eh?

(I used to enter “poo” and “ass” And that was just last week…)

You’ve definitely matured from when you were a kid, eh.

What do you want to be when you grow up?: Going off of the program I’m in in university, I’m going to let people make up their own conclusions.

(So you want to be a puppy?)

No, eh! He’s going to create more Transformers, eh. Duh, eh!

What is currently queued up in your music player?: Would it disappoint anyone to know that I don’t have a music player that I have a playlist in?

Some people, eh? Yes, eh. Me, eh? Nope, because I know Mooseland doesn’t have the technology to create a portable YouTube yet, eh.

Um, you stepped in something:

It was the poo he entered into the high scores last week, eh.

I’m here all week c;

Flag Post

EAT THE KOALA

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

Dat Canadian speak, eh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

EAT THE KOALA

Have to agree.