Forums Kongregate

Aliens Quest page 2

32 posts

Flag Post

I completed my alien quests:P I think I actually like my new picture.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

Outpost: Haven is the most hilariously badged game ever.

Upside down badges, ftw!

Flag Post

Company of Myself is up there, too. Medium put on 2009/11/30, easy added 2011/07/14. Agreed, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

Company of Myself is up there, too. Medium put on 2009/11/30, easy added 2011/07/14. Agreed, though.

Castlewars as well, easy added June 2007, medium added August 2009 (just in terms of large spaces between badges, not particularly order of difficulty). I know there have been others too, but I just can’t think of many right now.

Flag Post

I seem to remember there being a gap between when the Hello Worlds! easy was created compared to the medium and hard. And there was definitely one for the Electric Box 2 badges. Those are both short gaps, though, and I’m too lazy to look for others. :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terastas:

sigh They did it again.

Last time we had a contest like this, it was, what the Mirrans vs. the Phyraxians or something like that? And everybody wound up picking the Phyraxians because the admins picked a badge from a boring, broken, utter P.O.S. of a game that nobody had the patience to try and get.

Well, they’ve done it again. Don’t let the “easy badge” label fool you, because “Raze 2” for the Marines line is an utter P.O.S. as well. Trust me, you will not have the patience to put up with it for more than ten seconds.

Having been called out for it the first time they pulled this crap many, MANY times, the admins might as well just come right the hell out and say “Yeah, we want the Aliens to win.” Because the only other explanation for why they would repeat the same boneheaded mistake after getting half the community raging at them the last time they did it would be if they’ve got their heads far enough up their arses to see their tonsils.

The Aliens one isn’t much better. The Visitor game is pretty awful. I spend half a hour on one level before I gave up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

I seem to remember there being a gap between when the Hello Worlds! easy was created compared to the medium and hard. And there was definitely one for the Electric Box 2 badges. Those are both short gaps, though, and I’m too lazy to look for others. :3

cough Enigmata: Stellar War cough