Forums Kongregate

[Contest] Aliens vs. Colonial Marines Quest (Colonial Marines Win!) page 2

153 posts

Flag Post

So you are not allowed to get both of the medals :(
Hopefully they re-patch the patch so we can get both badges.
GO Marines!

Flag Post

So you are not allowed to get both of the medals :(

lolol, too slow. Be me and have both medals.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xDianaMoonx:

Real disappointed there’s no female avatar to choose from. =/ That mean there’s no females in the game either?

I hope these help! :)

Flag Post

I’ve completed all the badges for the Colonial Marines quest, but I haven’t received the metal or the bonus points, so I was wondering what I should do? Thanks.

Edit: Sorry, I was looking at the wrong quest. I’ve completed the Aliens quest, not the Colonial Marines one. I have received the metal for that, so disregard my post.

Double Edit: Is there supposed to be any points awarded with the completion of the quest? Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by superboybot:

I’ve completed all the badges for the Colonial Marines quest, but I haven’t received the metal or the bonus points, so I was wondering what I should do? Thanks.

You earned the Alien one already, you’re only supposed to be able to get one of them. Also, bonus points are only for the winning team at the end, not yet.

EDIT: Sorry, saw it before the edits. My point still stands about the bonus points though, so just wait and hope for the best now.

Flag Post

…we can’t get both medals? Where does it say that? ._.

Looking at this thread, there are a bunch of people with both. Was there a time-limit? I’m obviously missing something, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

…we can’t get both medals? Where does it say that? ._.

Looking at this thread, there are a bunch of people with both. Was there a time-limit? I’m obviously missing something, right?

It was a bug that was fixed. I’m disappointed. :(

Flag Post

Can we at least nab the other quest than the one we (accidentally) chose after the promotion is over? These will also be permanent quests, right?

Flag Post

Well that’s annoying, now I don’t get my other medal, all because of school. Boo, I blame maya.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

We’re proud to a new quest for the Kongregate Community…

Kong accidentally the whole quest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xDianaMoonx:

Real disappointed there’s no female avatar to choose from. =/ That mean there’s no females in the game either?

I hope these help! :)

Thanks!

Flag Post

i totally got duped by the new badges, i didn’t know when i saw the new badges i could only get one medal or the other. so i did the new badges just because they were there and then now i have the marine reward. i totally would have picked the alien one if i knew that. any way i can cancel the marine quest and get the alien one? sad panda

Flag Post

Sorry guys, it should have only been one medal for one quest. That’s the point of the competition, Aliens vs. Marines. :)

Flag Post

im probabily not the only one but for for the marines side the ‘bullseye interstella marines’ badge just wasnt obtainable for me, the game just wont work on my pc, no problem with other unity games but this just freezes for me…

Flag Post

So to be clear, we can only get one medal? :(

Flag Post

Sorry guys, it should have only been one medal for one quest. That’s the point of the competition, Aliens vs. Marines. :)

Except I didn’t actually pick – I simply clicked the first one in the list, which auto-awarded me Aliens. And a lot of people are going to automatically get Marines because of the two new badges you just added – people will click to play it and automatically get Marines.

Picking a side should be more of an active choice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cevin4:

Yes. Unless you managed to get two medals before they fixed it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIcyHeart:

I completed the two quests 10 hours ago (it was 11 p.m. for me) and this morning I still have the two medals indeed.

Flag Post

You can only win a medal? I won all the files but I only received one medal (alien) is this normal?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kadare:
Originally posted by TheIcyHeart:

I completed the two quests 10 hours ago (it was 11 p.m. for me) and this morning I still have the two medals indeed.

If you completed both before they fixed it, yes you have two medals, well for now at least anyway. Same thing has happened in a challenge similar to this, and they ended up stripping all the people with two badges, so that they only got the first out of the two they earned. A few people that I know are guessing that that could happen this time round. Who knows yet, though.

Flag Post

Including such a high-end unity game really eliminates a lot of people from the human side. So I’m pretty sure the Aliens will surely win just because of that. Bad idea to include that game in a contest.

Flag Post

Some ppl have both medals i want them both too!!!

I dont need more chances for bonus points or prizes i just want to see both medals in my
profile :<
Changing rules in the middle of Contest im dissapointed :[

Flag Post

You can’t any more.

Flag Post

Are we able to get prize in Turkey?

Flag Post

Only needed one more for the Aliens, but didn’t have any badges at all on the Marines side. Nice easy choice.