Forums Kongregate

[Contest] Aliens vs. Colonial Marines Quest (Colonial Marines Win!) page 3

153 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by askon:
Originally posted by Zshadow:

Sorry guys, it should have only been one medal for one quest. That’s the point of the competition, Aliens vs. Marines. :)

Except I didn’t actually pick – I simply clicked the first one in the list, which auto-awarded me Aliens. And a lot of people are going to automatically get Marines because of the two new badges you just added – people will click to play it and automatically get Marines.

Picking a side should be more of an active choice.

The automatically getting Marines is correct as I just did that but really wanted the Alien badge.

Flag Post

Yeah, I don’t care about the points so much as having both medals on my profile. The alien one is much cooler but sadly and unknowingly I got stuck with the marines :( They should fix it back and allow both to appear but you only get the points and stuff from completing the first one.

Flag Post

aqualimo5857 – I agree with You

Flag Post
Originally posted by aqualimo5857:

Yeah, I don’t care about the points so much as having both medals on my profile. The alien one is much cooler but sadly and unknowingly I got stuck with the marines :( They should fix it back and allow both to appear but you only get the points and stuff from completing the first one.

Agreed, haha.
That’s actually why I went with Aliens: Their medal looks awesome. 8)

Flag Post

Got both quests but i didn`t get the Aliens Award,just the Colonial Marines.

Flag Post

advocatus why can not more?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gastone:

advocatus why can not more?

…What?

It was a bug. >_>

Flag Post

So why some people can have advantage in contest from a bug?

Flag Post

Blizzard2 has a problem? resolve him or us?: http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Blizzard2000
“and points in more”

Flag Post

madjedi problem: http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/MadJedi

Flag Post

Some people were able to get both quests because of a now fixed bug.

Flag Post

on account of moderators has not been resolved, why?

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/MadJedi

Flag Post

It has, the feed items remain though.

Edit: One moderator=/=all.

Flag Post

Looks like I got this problem as well.

Flag Post

it is possible that the feed items remain though also for me?

Flag Post

THYrael: You have fifteen years what do you want to understand the pleasure of having your things tidy!?, you’re a mess that like to play. play and not to mention you only look great.

Flag Post

It’s not mods, it’s everyone who was active when the quest was released/before it got fixed. If you missed it, at that time getting one quest didn’t make the system block you from getting the other one, now it does. You missed it, you didn’t get the aliens quest, that’s why it doesn’t show up on your profile.

Stop complaining about it, it’s just a 50/50 for 25 points and a medal that will eventually get buried on your profile. It’s not even like you missed the event entirely like the ones that happened before you signed up, and you never asked for another chance to join those.

Flag Post

advocatus why can not more? FUCK FUCK FUCK

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/MadJedi

What are you even complaining about? That some users had 2 medals on their profile? How is that affecting you? Is it making you that jealous that they might have gotten the 25 points for sure where you only had a 50/50 chance that you have to snitch on them here on the forums?

People like you disgust me, but to assure you can sleep tonight: Kong is removing the 2nd medal from everyone that had them step by step. Go check their points history instead of complaining on the forums and you’ll see.

THYrael: You have fifteen years what do you want to understand the pleasure of having your things tidy!?, you’re a mess that like to play. play and not to mention you look great.

http://translate.google.com/ – use it. But thanks for your compliment about my look.

Flag Post

I can’t seem to get the second badge ? – earned 0 points from alien but other badge doesn’t trigger

Flag Post

So apparently I’m only siding with aliens after the patch. We better win.

Flag Post

I’m kind of glad we can’t get both, it means I’m not tempted to play Raze 2.

Flag Post

I’m asking to join them!

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

So apparently I’m only siding with aliens after the patch. We better win.

Goooo aliens!
I’ve been posting the link occasionally in my room to keep people “posted.”

Flag Post

ok i beat both marines and aliens but when i picked aliens as the side i wanted,i ended up with marines,please fix it so i can have alien metal in my awards section.

Flag Post

It selected the first quest you completed. As far as I know, it cannot be changed.