Forums Kongregate

Samster10 Ego Inflation

9 posts

Flag Post

Hello?

Ohai Channing Tatum. Anyways, here’s a brand new interview of…

what???

okay, now you are just mocking me. I give up, Channing Tatum, you do the Ego Inflation intro.

Samster10

Your first day on Kongregate. Were you bored? Trying to impress a boy or girl with your 1337 flash gaming skills? How did you decide on your username, and what was the first game you played?

Um…my first day on here was actually about a week or two before I actually made an account. Someone in a class had shown me a game on here, which leads to the first game question. The game was Monster Basement 2. But I was actually a pretty sociable person then and was interested in making a ton of new friends which of course I have. Now as for my username, the short story is that I have a cousin that plays football and we were playing one of his NFL games and he actually came up with Power Samster as my custom made player’s name. I just dropped the power part and added the 10.

Obviously, you are not Samster10 in real life(or maybe you are? O_o). Do you mind if I ask what your alter ego is, and where you live? (i.e. Channing Tatum, in real life I like to take my shirt off and make everybody scream or get jelly.)

No I am not Samster10 in real life. I’m Samantha. However I do have one friend that does call me Samster. Some of my many other nicknames are, Sammy, Sammie, SammyBug, Slamin Sam( got called this by a teacher one year) Sunshine( yet again by a teacher), but most of all is just Sam. I live in boreing Ohio.

Before we get to games, what are your favorite foods. Some things cannot wait. Please tell me.
Now.
I am hungry.

Favorite breakfast food specifically is a bagel with egg,cheese and sausage. With a french vanilla cappuccino. Lunch,for me is either some type of sandwhich,Mac N Cheese, or Ramen<3 Yummy.
Dinner is well, a favorite is pizza of course.

What are your favorite games? Yes I am that lazy to not click on your favorite games on your profile. =] Why are they your favorites? Do you like a specific genre of game, does any aspect draw you to a game more than others?

I have like one specific favorite that I do tend to play alot, which is the first Sacred Seasons. I also play Zilch once in a while, I like playing it in real life more, it’s one of the few games I can actually win at. Sacred Seasons is my favorite because there’s quite a few people I play it with, but mainly sometimes it gets funny I mean a snake named Sssssammy? I thought it was pretty funny.

What kind of role do you see for yourself on Kongregate? (are you a big gamer, like to chat, hang out in the forums, all of the above…) What would you consider your biggest accomplishment(s) here?

I am definitely a huge chatter, not as much now as I used to be, but still I’m big on chatting. Some of my accomplishments are I finally got one of the medals, lol . Goes to show how much of a non gamer I am.

Do you socialize much on Kongregate? How do you like the chat rooms and forums? Any friends on here you want to give a shout-out?

I socialize a lot still, again not as much as I used to. I don’t really hop around chatsl rooms much unless there’s a friend in another room I want to say “Hi.” to. When I first made my account it put me in Dragons Cave, that is still where I am located at. Yes there are a few some of the ones I’ve known for 3-4 years. They are, Onekis, Jayhoulder, Solaron, and a few others but I don’t feel like looking up how to spell their long ass names. But Onekis and Jay I have both known for atleast 4 years. Solaron I have known for 3 years now I think.

You get a wish upon a star, what would it be?

Um I would wish to honestly become best friends with Channing Tatum lol.

Badge Master
by Senekis93 has a list of badges on Kongregate. What is a badge(or badges) for a games(or games) on Kongregate,
or for yourself in real life(Sing Taylor Swift songs in Italian, hopscotch using only your hands, etc.) you would like to add?

Do I get a badge for being a smart blonde? Lol. Um how about for being able to speak some Spanish? I can honestly describe your looks and personality. Along with other stuff.

Which game on Kongregate has your favorite music, or what music do you listen to while gaming on Kong?

I listen to alot of Breaking Benjamin,
Owlcity,
Nickleback, and others.

Do you have anything you do for good luck, or habits while gaming? (I can’t be the only one that takes small bites of funyuns and wears them as hoop earrings for uber gaming good luck…)

I absolutely love chocolate milk and usually am drinking some while playing and chatting. I blame Onekis for making me a lot more addicted to it than I used to be.

Oh dear. Are there any other members that belong to Chocoholics Anonymous besides you two?

Lmao no just us:D

My sources tell me that Leonardo Dicaprio likes to play
stickocalypse by GameBuilder15
on Kongregate(source: INCEPTION). What other celebrity or person from your own life would you not be surprised plays games on Kongregate?

Um I’ll go with Adam Sandler. He’s a huge joker so it would not surprise me.

There is evidence that the Grand Canyon predates dinosaurs:
(Source: Apatite 4He/3He and (U-Th)/He Evidence for an Ancient Grand Canyon )

A few years ago, the body temperatures of three types of sauropods(DINOSAURS!!!) was accurately determined within one degree Celsius(Source: Dinosaur Body Temperatures Determined from Isotopic (13C-18O) Ordering in Fossil Biominerals ).

Did dinosaurs use the grand canyon as a place to throw music festivals and raves out in the desert, and
how close am I to getting a pet Camarasaurus, and we are to building Jurassic Park?

I think they probably did throw partys, hell if I was a dino I would to. :D Jesse I’m sorry but no Camarasaurus for you, it’s all mine. ^^ As for the park, um I don’t know lol

=[ What would you name YOUR Camarasaurus?

Steve Alexander Roland

Where do you stand on the issue of

hand placement while in deep thought? Finger on nose, or hand on chin(bonus smart points for beard)?
What are these people thinking?

I put my hand on my chin or the side of my head.

Flag Post

Oh look, a ninja appears >:D

Flag Post

Thanks for a fantastic interview Samster10! I hope you and your cough best friend Channing Tatum are very happy together.

I know I already bugged you before, and I am still a n00b at roleplay. What do you enjoy most about it, and about your character?

Thanks again Samster10!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

LOL DRK. I have been meaning to post this and awesomedragon17’s for a while. Probably another one I’ve forgotten at the moment.

Flag Post

Lol Jeese it’s a good way to pass alt of time or just a good cure for boredom. Sometimes I will get involved in Rp’s but mostly it’s just small stuff I do. As for my character, she’s just a more badass me. :D

Flag Post

Alot* Damn laptop >.<

Flag Post
Originally posted by JesseMH8:

LOL DRK. I have been meaning to post this and awesomedragon17’s for a while. Probably another one I’ve forgotten at the moment.

Would this come under “another one that I have forgotten”?

Originally posted by Lordleelee2:

Just a heads up prodigy, jesse interviewed me already, but if you want to interview me, go right on ahead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIcyHeart:
Originally posted by JesseMH8:

Would this come under “another one that I have forgotten”?

Originally posted by Lordleelee2:

Just a heads up prodigy, jesse interviewed me already, but if you want to interview me, go right on ahead.

That one is easy to remember. I did it on December 7th. =]

EDIT:December 5th. I thought I did it on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor. Here is a link if you wanted to read the Ego Inflation of lordleelee2.

Flag Post
That one is easy to remember. I did it on December 7th. =]

EDIT:December 5th. I thought I did it on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor. Here is a link if you wanted to read the Ego Inflation of lordleelee2.

Oh, my bad. Just that I don’t remember seeing that one, and Lordlee’s post came across to me as though the interview hadn’t been posted. Oh well, guess I’ve got another one I can read. :)