Forums Kongregate

Various types of Spam

10 posts

Flag Post

So, is this problem with the whole s[“notgonnaexplainitjustincase”] thing ever gonna be dealt with?
Gettin REAL tired of this bs where people spam it to look cool.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

You should call a moderator and/or report users by hovering your cursor over the gear icon on a profile and clicking the appropriate button instead of publicly calling them out through images.

Flag Post

If I were attempting to call anybody out publicly I’d have used names. :u

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kitezer:

It’s best to not do it at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by Kitezer:

It’s best to not do it at all.

Yeah, it’d probably end up making me look stupid and I’d become a huge tool.

Flag Post

If someone’s spamming like that, report them through their profile and mute them.
I actually report accounts quite a bit. Even if it’s an alt, the admins can see if someone’s making alts just to harass a room, and they can talk with or handle the main account.

But it all starts with reporting. Realistically, I can see a future Kongregate where we rely solely on room mods, muting, and reporting.

Flag Post

In all my years of Kongregating I ain’t never heard of no “Report” or, “Mute” functions, thank you for enlightening me, I will try to use them in an attempt to be a model citizen, thank you, V, MJ, and adv, all of whom I have never met and am just now learning of your mod statuses.

Flag Post

I went there a few days ago (for no reason), and they were having some intelligent discussion about becoming a tree and rubber band.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator