Forums Kongregate

How to cancel kong plus membership

13 posts

Flag Post

How do i cancel my Kong Plus membership? I just now logged on and boom, there it was. I did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT GET ON KONGRETUBE!!!

 
Flag Post

You linked your PUR account to Kongregate, so they gave it to you for free. :3

However, if you really do want to cancel it, I’m sure you can contact support@kongregate.com and they’ll sort it out for you.

 
Flag Post

Alternatively you can go to your account settings and just choose to hide the icon. After hiding the icon there is no visible difference between you and a normal user.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by zaraki:

Alternatively you can go to your account settings and just choose to hide the icon. After hiding the icon there is no visible difference between you and a normal user.

In chat.

 
Flag Post

Why do you want to cancel it?

 
Flag Post

If ajstyles1 doesn’t want it, I would happily accept it for him!

 
Flag Post

If I went to gamestop now to get this, can i still get K+? or is it too late.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

If I went to gamestop now to get this, can i still get K+? or is it too late.

It’s a permanent offer, so from now on any PUR pro members will get Kong+ while they remain PUR pro members.

 
Flag Post

Since I know not everyone peruses the Technical Support forum:

Originally posted by Zshadow:
Originally posted by wattro:
Originally posted by adv0catus:

If you live in the US, it’d be better to buy PUR.


Significantly better. It seems unfair and unethical that Kongregate would allow anyone eligible for $14.99 PUR to buy K+ for $29.99. It also strikes me as unethical to charge $29.99 for K+ in any other region on the globe if the value of K+ is significantly undermined by PUR.


I’d really like someone from Kong Staff to chime in on this.


This is also to encourage PUR Pro members to join the site, and for people to sign up with PowerUp Rewards Pro. Those who receive K+ from PUR Pro do not receive 50 Kreds, either, so there is a slight price difference (it costs about $10 more to purchase K+ than it is to receive it from a $15/yr PUR Pro subscription.) It’s not our intention to be unfair to anyone – K+ just started off being $29.99, though maybe a prince change is in order. :)

 
Flag Post

Wait.. just for linking my account for PUR its free? I thought someone like hacked my account

 
Flag Post

Thx Guys!

 
Flag Post

How do i cancel it if i bought it though?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
However, if you really do want to cancel it, I’m sure you can contact support@kongregate.com and they’ll sort it out for you.